5 Hot Cocoa Recipes To Warm You Up This Holiday Season

On a bitterly cold winter day, there is nothing better than curling up by a warm fire and sipping your favorite cup of cocoa.

101

A hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day may be one of the most perfect things in existence. There is nothing like a cup of homemade hot cocoa to warm your spirit and brings out holiday cheer in everyone. Here is a compilation of my all-time favorite holiday drinks that will be sure to make the holiday spent with friends and family one to remember.

1. Classic Creamy Cocoa

Homestyle Hot Cocoa Recipe

www.allrecipes.com

The classic creamy cocoa is a recipe loved by cocoa lovers. Although many people tend to purchase instant hot cocoa, the flavor of instant cocoa is nothing compared to making your own at home. This Homestyle Hot Cocoa recipe makes a steaming cup of cocoa perfect for snowy winter nights and is sure to bring the whole family together after a cold winters day. This recipe is heartwarming, creamy, and is sure to be an all-time favorite beverage in your home.

2. Ultra Rich Hot Chocolate

Ultra-Rich Hot Chocolate Recipe

www.geniuskitchen.com

For all my chocolate lovers out there, this is a hot cocoa recipe you will be sure to love! This Ultra-Rich Hot Chocolate recipe is velvety, decadent, comforting and perfect for a day in from the winter cold. This rich hot chocolate is perfect for the holidays and will be a recipe you will want to make time and time again.

3. Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Peppermint Hot Chocolate - SugarHero

www.sugarhero.com

Hot cocoa infused with just a hint of peppermint is a holiday classic and is sure to be loved by your family this holiday season. Once you try this easy homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate you will fall in love with the rich flavor combined with just the right amount of peppermint. Say goodbye to instant cocoa and take a sip of this delicious holiday refreshment.

4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa

lifemadesimplebakes.com

This hot cocoa can be made at home with just five ingredients and is sure to be a holiday favorite! This salted caramel hot cocoa is chocolatey, sweet & salty and has all the right flavors merging in perfect harmony. This is a holiday drink that definitely will not disappoint.

5. Hot Chocolate Eggnog

Hot Chocolate Eggnog with Eggnog Whipped Cream

www.finecooking.com

This is a holiday drink that just screams with festivity and is perfect for a cold day for cuddling up on the couch. You'll love this festive drink: The rich homemade hot chocolate eggnog is incorporated into both the hot chocolate and the whipped cream topping. It's creamy, delicious, unique and is sure to be a family favorite this holiday season.

From Your Site Articles