The 6 Best Live Performances By The Rolling Stones, Ranked

6 Live Rolling Stones Tracks You Need To Hear Right Now

These live tracks will make you feel like you're inside an old-school arena concert.

430

The Rolling Stones may not have sent the world into Beatlemania, but the World's Number One Rock Band has been cranking out hits and touring for nearly six decades. Over the years, they've accumulated a plethora of live concert albums (except the fan-favorite 1972 tour, for unknown reasons). For a band that can switch from a crowd favorite live act to a cluster and a half in between songs, capturing these iconic live takes is impressive. Rocks off to you, decent concert performances. Check out six live Stones tracks you absolutely have to hear right now!

"You Got The Silver" - Beacon Theatre, 2006

This live performance from a 2006 show in New York is *so good* that it transcends space and time. As someone who finds it hard to enjoy live songs due to poor sound quality, I am enamored with this performance. The first time I heard it, I got chill bumps on my arms. With Ronnie Wood on guitar, Keith Richards delivers a charismatic performance that I feel compelled to share with you here.

"Champagne and Reefer" - Beacon Theatre, 2006

Buddy Guy joins Mick and the band on this track once again at The Beacon Theatre in New York. The first time I ever heard this song, it was this version. I was shook, y'all. The entire Beacon performance was electrifying.

"You Can't Always Get What You Want" - Live Licks, 2004

media.giphy.com

Live Licks covers The Stones' 2002–2003 mega tour, and this version of the hit song is a must if you're searching through concert albums. Trust me, this will be your top pick. Find the album on Apple Music!

"Honky Tonk Women" ft Sheryl Crow - Live Licks, 2004

media.giphy.com

Sheryl blew me away in this track. If you don't believe me, check it out.

"Midnight Rambler" - Get Yer Ya Ya's Out, 1970

media.giphy.com

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out is a real treat of an album, and I find myself particularly fond of this version of "Midnight Rambler"... not to be confused with the Allman Brother's Band's hit of the same name!

"Bitch" - University of Leeds, 1971

media.giphy.com

I only recently discovered this live track from back in the day, but it is my favorite version of the song to date. You can find this track on the 2015 super deluxe re-release of the iconic '70s album, Sticky Fingers.