5 Great Fall Foods

5 Great Fall Foods

These are five things that you could have all year round, but they just seem so right during the fall!

6
5 Great Fall Foods
Lookingglass.montroseschool.org

5 best fall treats

Fall is one of the nicest times of the year. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. If you live in areas where you can see the leaves change it is absolutely beautiful. It's that time of year when everyone falls back into a routine, not to mention that holiday season is just around the corner. That being said, here are some of the best treats to have during the fall.

1. Apple Cider

Who doesn't love a good apple cider? Hot or cold it tastes amazing and is just one of those drinks that screams fall.

2. Pillsbury holiday cookies

Everyone knows what I'm talking about when I mention those little cookies that you can only get around certain holidays right? They make their appearance for Halloween and then sometimes thanksgiving and they come out for Christmas and stay away until Easter. These are a staple cookie of the fall season and they taste wonderful.

3. Candy apples

When you think of candy apples you automatically think about apple picking and hay rides and fall festivals right? Me too. Candy apples are a terrific sweet treat for the autumn.

4. Hot chocolate

On those crisp fall mornings just as it is getting cool, there is nothing better than having a nice cup of jot chocolate to spread some warmth. Even better if you don't have to go anywhere and you can have it in a mug, put some whipped cream on top, and maybe pop in a cinnamon stick or something.

5. Pumpkin anything

Whether you like pumpkin pie, pumpkin spiced lattes, or anything in between. Pumpkin is the ultimate fall food. It can be made into so many different things that you're bound to find some way that you can enjoy it! It tastes great and is in total abundance during the autumn months.

So stock up on these foods while you can because there is no better time to get them than now!