5 Great Albums To Study With

5 Great Albums To Study With

With finals around the corner, it's time to get studying.
54

With finals week right around the corner for some of us, it's time to start cracking open those textbooks and start studying. For those of us who like to listen to music while studying, here's a few more albums to add to your list.

1. Play by Akdong Musician

This album by the South Korean brother/sister duo is lighthearted and easy to listen to. It captures a lot of the feeling of spring and summer just in the sound. I find myself looking forward to finishing my finals, so I can enjoy the nice weather. Another plus is that the lyrics are in Korean, so if you're the type to get distracted by words, you won't be able to understand it (unless you speak Korean).

2. Lungs by Florence and the Machine

Lungs has always been once of my favorite albums by Florence and the Machine, and I find it extremely motivating. I love the mix of string arrangements and Florence Welch's voice. The power behind the vocals can be channeled into your projects and assignments.

3. Since I Left You by The Avalanches

The Avalanches is a pretty weird Australian electronic music duo, but Since I Left You makes for great background noise. It's made up of a lot of different samples put together into a long, continuous soundtrack. All of the songs on the album string together if not put on shuffle. It's really great if you don't want a moment of silence while you're working!

4. <|°_°|> (Robot Face) by Caravan Palace

If the title of this album alone doesn't interest you, the fact that Caravan Palace writes Electro Swing should. The songs are repetitive, and great for background music, but also follow a classic swing groove.

5. Zaba by Glass Animals

Described as a psychedelic indie pop sound, this music is great to play as soothing sounds for your mind. It's easy to let it meld into the background as you flip through your books and solve problems. Even if I love to listen to the tracks on Zaba closely, it makes for great study tunes.