5 Free Valentine's Day Ideas

5 Free Valentine's Day Ideas

Really, they're free!

27
5 Free Valentine's Day Ideas
Google Images

Every Valentine's Day is special in my book. These are five free things that can make the day even more memorable!

1. Cards

In 2020, Valentine's Day cards are completely underrated! Send/give your partner a sweet love note in a card to show your affection. They last forever, so they can keep them for years to come. Plus, you don't have to spend money- grab some scraps of paper and put together an adorable hand made gift.

2. Do a chore they hate.

Whether it's cooking, dishes, or laundry, doing an extra chore that's not on your list can really show how much you appreciate and love your other half. Regardless of how long it takes, it often means the most when you put in the elbow grease and knock out something they hate to do.

3. Give them a massage

After a long day, nothing feels better than laying down in your bed or on the couch and getting comfy and cozy with your spouse. Adding a massage to the mix spices it up and relaxes them (perfect for couples that love gifts relating to time together). Adding a movie/music, essential oil, and kisses can really amp up the environment and relay the love.

4. Be the chef

Find snacks from your house and create a "gourmet" meal together as if you were a contestant on a famous cooking show. Pretend that you are the judge, then use the same ingredients and be the chef! Never use foods you must purchase, instead opt to try and create from what you have.

5. Commit an act of service together

Find a local food bank, a soup kitchen, a nursing home, or head to some local nonprofit and see how you can help them out for Valentine's Day (or any day!!) with your sweetheart for some quality time together that will make a BIG impact. If you and your partner are crafty, look back at option one and make cards for those alone in hospitals and hand them out.

Those are five free things to do this Valentine's Day with your significant other!