5 Things The FBI Could Have Figured Out Rather Than Finding A Jersey

There are plenty of things the FBI could have spent their time on rather than on Brady's jersey.

6
md.faisalzaman

In recent news, the FBI released that they had found Tom Brady’s Super Bowl jersey. The Patriots quarterback had his jersey swindled after he led his team to a historic comeback in Super Bowl 51. Immediately after they discovered that the jersey was missing, the FBI set on a mission to find it. After nearly 2 months, the FBI found the jersey, the suspected thief, and even provided video evidence to the public of how the thief stole the jersey from the Patriots locker room. Like anything nowadays, there has been backlash by the public because of the resources spent by the FBI on finding Tom Brady’s jersey. So here are 5 things the FBI could have spent their time and money toward instead of looking for Tom Brady’s jersey.

1. Who killed Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.

This is not my idea. It was Seattle Seahawks defensive end, Michael Bennett, who brought it up during an interview. The murders of these two rap artists occurred 20 years ago, yet nobody knows who killed them. With their statuses, it is hard to believe that the FBI was unable to find their killers.

2. The Republicans replacement for Obamacare

President Trump and the Republican party promised the American people that they would repeal and replace Obamacare if they were elected into office. They have promised this ever since Obamacare was approved. The Republicans were able to gain control of the Senate, House of Representatives, and White House. Yet, they were forced to pull their so called replacement due to the lack of support. The FBI could have figured out where the Republicans promised replacement for Obamacare is at or how the Republicans who were in charge of developing a replacement spent their time since they clearly did not spend it on their healthcare bill.

3. Where the Atlanta Falcons went in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl

Speaking of Super Bowls, most Falcons fans have not figured out where their team went in the fourth quarter. The Falcons were leading by 25 points with a little over a quarter left in the game. The FBI could see where the Falcons went in the fourth quarter because they were the first team in NFL history to blow a lead that big in the given amount of time.

4. Why The Bachelor still exists…

The Bachelor is a show where a rich guy has a bunch of women fight for his attention. Each season ends by him selecting the one he wants to be with. There have been 21 seasons of something that has no true plot and only leads to failed relationships. The FBI needs to figure out why people are still spending their time watching this pile of rubbish when there are cat videos on Facebook that are clearly more entertaining than The Bachelor.

5. College students' motivation after spring break

At this point of the year, most college students are on spring break or have already had their spring break. Either way, motivation levels drop. Students start to give up, and their grades suffer. The FBI should figure out where the motivation goes. Figuring out this mystery would help raise college students' GPA and hopes.