5 Faces Of Heartbreak Told By Cats

5 Faces Of Heartbreak Told By Cats

Because cats make everything just a little bit better.

35
5 Faces Of Heartbreak Told By Cats
Pintrest

We've all been there. The moment you hear it's over. The sudden mind numbing pain followed by days of devastation feeling like it will never get better. If you know the feeling it means you've had your heartbroken, if you don't then buckle up for when it comes. Those of us that have all know there are some stages you go through (hint: they all suck)

1. When it first happens.

It feels like you just got your heart torn out, your stomach is in knots, and you cannot stop crying. You either eat nothing or eat everything. It's by far the most intense stage. Thankfully it's also the shortest but getting through it is hell.

2. When you have to go back to living your normal life again.

At the very least it gives you a distraction from how sad you are. But suddenly everyone seems to be in a happy relationship or getting into one. Dam couples.

3. The first time you see your ex for the first time unexpectedly.

Seeing them again is another punch in the gut. Unfortunately, it will be whenever you see them for awhile. Just keep your head down and keep going. Also, try not to cry in front of them.

4. When you unexpectedly miss your ex and it feels fresh all over again.

God, those unexpected pangs when you go to a restaurant they would like or want to watch a TV show you use to watch together. Will they ever go away? Sometimes it seems like not a day goes by when you're not reminded of them.

5. When you realize it may hurt now but one day it will be okay.

Break ups suck, regardless of if you're the one getting you're heart broken or the heart breaker. The one saving grace is they do not suck forever, at the very least one day you will stop thinking about them. Ice cream helps, ad if you are having trouble functioning a therapist can be great. Once you get through the bad part the relationship you had and experiences will be worth it.