5 End Of Summer Thoughts

5 End Of Summer Thoughts

Unfortunately, it's that time of year again

309
5 End Of Summer Thoughts
kendranicole.net

Yes, it's August. That means that the summer is almost over. The late nights out, the adventures with friends, and the warm weather will soon come to an end. For students, school will start soon and the stress of homework and studying will resume. There's a lot that goes through a person's mind once they realize that summer is over.

Here are five thoughts a person has when they come to this realization.

1. I wish I would have...

The end of summer means that a lot of things you left undone on your bucket list will have to wait until next year.

2. It's time to be stressed again.

During the summer, people have less responsibilities. Students don't have to worry about homework or studying for tests. Parents don't have to worry about driving their kids to school. The warm weather and the daily adventures help to reduce stress for everyone. However, once the summer is over that stress will return as the responsibilities of life begin to kick in again.

3. I should've started my summer homework earlier.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2F06%2F636060451674508874-1663202050_tumblr_nh9eoqF4Cn1tarwijo4_400.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=717&h=f24a18f03f4e46b51ed554800796fd642170bf2b0fe1f5c18373d3bb2ac2453b&size=980x&c=2770842536 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F08%252F06%252F636060451674508874-1663202050_tumblr_nh9eoqF4Cn1tarwijo4_400.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D717%26h%3Df24a18f03f4e46b51ed554800796fd642170bf2b0fe1f5c18373d3bb2ac2453b%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2770842536%22%7D" expand=1]

Yup, we've all experienced this one. It's so easy to procrastinate in the summer when it comes to homework because it seems as if there's an unlimited time until you have to do the thing you're supposed to do by the end of the summer.

4. It's time for the end of summer sales!

The best thing about the end of the summer is that summer clothing goes on sale. This is the best time to stock your wardrobe with cute clothes for next summer.

5. Here comes the cold weather.

The best part about the summer is that the weather is warm. The sun is out and you can go to the beach and stay outdoors without having to worry about wearing five layers of clothing. Unfortunately, once the summer is over, the cold weather sets in. That means it's time to bring out the sweaters, jackets, gloves and scarves.