5 Cool Places Near Philly You Need To Visit For The Fall

:

1. Morgan's Pier

Photo by A. Ricketts for VISIT P

Morgan's Pier is a super cool restaurant and bar on the water in Philly that would make for a perfect Saturday lunch with your friends. Take advantage of the fall weather for this refreshing outdoor space while you still can!

2. Made in Philadelphia Fall Market

www.madeinphila.com

This market is a very cute fall venue lined with a diverse group of vendors selling art, jewelry, pictures, and food. Would definitely make for a cute fall date!

3. The Eastern State Penitentiary

File:Eastern State Penitentiary - Cell blocks 2..jpg - Wikimedia ... File:Eastern State Penitentiary - Cell blocks 2..jpg - Wikimedia ...

This abandoned penitentiary is the perfect spot for horror fans! Their usual haunted house setup is closed this year due to Covid but you can still take a small night tour with your friends.

4. Linvilla Orchards

Linvilla Orchards Halloween Decorations | Linvilla Orchards … | Flickr Linvilla Orchards Halloween Decorations | Linvilla Orchards … | Flickr

Who doesn't love a good pumpkin patch? This orchard is perfect spot to visit for the fall where you can pick pumpkins from the patch, pick apples, browse the farmers market, and eat apple cider doughnuts:)))))

5. The Philly Drive-In

https://images.app.goo.gl/nSFAjPCds2wBLbN49

Get here while you can! This drive-in at Fairmount Park is showing scary movies for spooky season but is only open until October 30th. If you have a car definitely do a scary movie night here with your friends.