5 Compliments Writers Love To Get

5 Compliments Writers Love To Get

Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me.

197209
5 Compliments Writers Love To Get

Writing comes easy to others, but not to some. It is a task that is usually considered as a hassle and people seem to develop a hatred for it after a few failed essays. But some have learned that it can be an easy way to express your feelings, and the feelings of others. For me, I need writing. I can't tell you my thoughts until I have seen them physically written down. And it is one of the best feelings when you reach others with your writing. I know other writers feel the same, so here are few compliments writers love to hear.

Your writing is beautiful.

My mind is a mess. You would think that I can verbally express myself just as well as I can on paper, but I can't. When I'm writing, my mind is running 1000 miles per hour. It may seem very organized and clean when it is all written out, but it took a few drafts and lots of deleting before that piece you find so beautiful came out. Keep in mind, this is a compliment I will never fully believe.

I look forward to your writing.

Writers love knowing their work is read. The best feeling is knowing that someone wants to read your work because they find it relatable, beautiful or inspirational. I hope that each time I put words on the paper, it makes you want to read it. We always hope someone has fallen in love with our words and wants to continue reading them.

I wish I could write like you.

Another compliment I will never believe. Everyone can write, it is just about finding the way you write best. I just found a way to combine letters and words to make it sound like I know what I am talking about. Trust me, it is something everyone can do if you put a little thought into it.

You write how I feel, even if I can't express it.

I hope I can express your thoughts if you can't, and I hope that every time you read what I write you can relate. That is always my goal, to make my writing relatable. It is always comforting to know that I can reach out to people and find the words they can't seem to put together in their minds.

Your writing inspires me.

When you fall in love with my words, I feel like you are getting to know me. And I hope that my words can help you out of your troubles or lead you to make the right decisions. If I write about what hurts, I hope you can see how I deal with it and learn. If I write about what I love, I hope you can relate it to what you love and develop your passions. I hope to inspire you with every word that I write, or type.