5 Common Hillary Snubs That Shouldn't Effect Her Candidacy

Is Hillary actually "crooked?"

3
Flickr

Hillary Clinton has been in the political spotlight for 30 years. Many people have seen her as successful, however, others have viewed her as a criminal. If they do not view her as a criminal, she is seen as the most flawed candidate in political history. I am definitely not saying she is a perfect person, but the Hillary standards have to stop. Here are five common sayings that we need to reassess.

1. "She is a liar"

Every single politician that has been analyzed under the spotlight has said something untrue. This is a fact. Why? Every politician cannot disclose complete details to the public, especially if there is an investigation going on. Considering the political position she has always been in, don't you think she needs to choose her words wisely? Not just because she wants to make herself look good, but for the fact that she needs to protect herself from the crazies that exist in the world.

Is this right? Maybe not. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye though and certain boundaries need to be in place. Especially when dealing with the public. You also have to remember, other countries are listening and sometimes we can't always disclose the truth, as much as we want too. I don't ever remember a politician, including Donald Trump, that has exposed the complete truth.

2. "She has been investigated by the FBI"

You mean investigations that have proved nothing, as usual?

Last time I checked, "innocent until proven guilty" applies in our country. She has also volunteered on numerous occasions to stand trial, speak with officials and cooperate with anybody who questioned her practices. Clinton certainly didn't do this because she was forced, she wanted to prove herself by cooperating in anyway possible. She simply has tried making the statement that she has nothing to hide.

3. "She stayed with Bill for political advantage"

Did you break into their house and tap into their walls? You might as well claim to be a psychic, since you can predict the exact moves she makes. You might as well be psychic, since you know her on a personal level.

There is always that chance that maybe she loves him and forgave him? Or wanted to keep her family together for the sake of their daughter? Politicians are people too and are entitled to have a personal life, just like anybody else. What she decided to do with her marriage, has nothing to do with her performance as a politician. Just like what you decide to do with your marriage, has nothing to do with your performance at work.

4. "The DNC and Hillary rigged the nomination."

Is it messed up that Debbie Wassermann Shultz showed bias throughout the primary process? Yes.

However, the DNC is not Hillary Clinton. The DNC's actions are not Hillary Clinton. Point blank.

5. "But Benghazi and the soldiers."

Hillary went to trial for 11 hours over this. She volunteered to publicize it too. She was dealing with different security measures all over the world. The Republicans also wouldn't approve a bigger budget for security measures. Everybody involved with the State Department, Republicans and Democrats, knew the security measures involved over in Libya. It wasn't Clinton's sole responsibility to decide what would be put into place overseas. There were limitations out of her control. She did what she could, as well as other officials involved.