The 5 best stores to shop at in your 20’s & why

The real deals and steals.

3833
shopaholicfromhome.com

For us twenty something's online shopping has become second nature, but we know we have to be wise with spending our money in the right places. Whether it's clothes, electronics, books, or even food these are some of the best stores you can shop at in your twenties and why!

1. Zara

Let's keep Warm” beanie from Zara

The two biggest reasons I love Zara so much is the quality and the price! Zara does an amazing job at always producing amazing trends literally every week, which is probably why they are the world’s largest apparel retailer! It is almost impossible to find something you do not like there. The urban, street, and professional style they have is exactly why they are a must shop at store in my book! Not to mention the quality matches the prices! Some of my favorite accessories from this season are from Zara!

2. SheIn

Green top & black Leggings from SheIn

Shopping online can be questionable sometimes, because you may be concerned with the quality of the clothing or whatever it is you’re buying, but Shein is definitely worth a scroll through! I have ordered from Shein countless times for bodycon dresses, oversize sweaters, and just casual shirts I can wear anywhere! The discounts are anywhere between 40-70% on everything! The shipping is quick and painless, and they offer reward points for extra extra discounts, who doesn’t love that! The trends are current, cute, and most importantly cheap!

3. Primark

Gray hat $5 black joggers $9, black sneakers $15 all from Primark.

I am without a doubt a little obsessed with the Primark discount fashion store. Not everyone knows about this amazing store yet because they are still relatively new! I was lucky enough to attend their launch party when they opened their store in King of Prussia and holy cow I’ve been hooked ever since! They offer clothing (for men, women, and children), accessories, and homeware! It truly is a one stop shop! I would describe it as a H&M meets Macy’s type of store. It’s all cute and all trendy set up like a large department store! I walk away feeling like I stole from the store because of the amount of merchandise I walk out with and how much money I still have in my wallet! It is so worth it I promise you!

4. Amazon

So not only is amazon good for buying textbooks but they're also awesome for buying groceries and household supplies. Trust me I was skeptical at first too but it really does work! Amazon Pantry has saved me so much time and money believe it or not. If you’re as busy as I am with work, school, and having a social life who wants to spend time going up and down aisles in the grocery store. You can get anything from frozen food to toothpaste all sent to your door the next day! Most things like toilet paper, paper towels, and even toothpaste you can buy in bulk and it lasts so much longer. We all have a list of a million things to do and not enough hours to do it, so for that reason Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop!

5. Wayfair

I’ve done my fair share of moving and redecorating and Wayfair is my go to for semi cheap furniture. I have gotten anything from decor, to dressers, to a vanity and desk furniture, and all pieces (individually) were under $400. This is pretty cheap for decent trendy looking furniture. They have sales all the time and the best thing is shipping is FREE! Most pieces will come assembled already which is amazing because I’m over figuring out Ikea furniture! Wayfair is a perfect place to shop for the first time furniture items! Half of my boyfriend and I’s apartment is Wayfair I have to admit!