10 Things TikTok Made Me Buy, And Now My Life Is So Much Better

Where would I be without my Revlon hair dryer or CeraVe skin products?! Thanks, TikTok.

18646
CeraVe/Instagram

TikTok is a great way to see what products are trending. People are sharing tips and tricks about items that they use to make their life happier, healthier, or just easier.

1. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

Sephora

Many people on TikTok went crazy over this product that can help with redness on the face. It looks green until you start rubbing it and applying it on your face. Then it changes to your skin tone but helps neutralize any red spots on your face. The first time I used it, I put on WAY too much and I didn't like it. A little goes a longgggg way and it really helps you feel more confident about your skin without having to put on a ton of foundation.

Sephora: $18 0.5 oz / $52 1.7 oz

2. "Burn After Writing" Book

Amazon

For people who love journaling and writing prompts, this book is perfect. Although it went viral on the app, it's really like any other general writing book with prompts. It's still a really fun product to buy for people who love jotting down their stories or memories.

Amazon: $8.24

3. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer

Amazon

I think everyone threw out their old hairdryers and immediately purchased the Revlon hair dryer brush. It really does bring volume back into your hair. As long as you are using heat protection, this product will make your hair look shiny and smooth.

Amazon: $39.99-$52.19

4. CeraVe Moisturizer & Tinted Sunscreen

CeraVe seems to be a really trusted brand for skin products. There are probably better brands for certain skin products, but from what I have learned, CeraVe has all-around quality products. I purchased their moisturizing cream and tinted sunscreen. I won't ever change brands for those items because CeraVe doesn't irritate my skin or cause my face to breakout.

Moisturizing Cream: Target $13.59

Tinted Sunscreen: $14.49

5. Clothes from ROMWE

ROMWE.com

Back in the spring, females all over TikTok released information about an international store that sells very cheap clothing and accessories. I thought there had to be something wrong with the products if they are selling that cheap, but I have purchased from ROMWE several times now and the majority of the clothes are really nice and don't feel cheap. I just bought a two-piece swimsuit for less than $5. You do have to wait a few weeks for your order to arrive, but you can buy a ton of clothes and spend the same amount as you would on one or two items at any clothing store in the U.S.

6. Pore Blurring Primer

Target

TikTok is really giving us the best makeup routines to make us look the best. This is the blurring primer I bought but I'm sure there are more expensive brands that offer the same quality. It really helps blur out your pores which makes putting foundation and concealer on easier. It doesn't take a lot of product to cover up pores. Your makeup will apply much easier.

Target: $7.99

7. Vinyl Record Player

Amazon

Vinyl records just hit differently. It's portable and can play all types of records. It's a blast from the past but definitely worth it if you are into vinyl.

Amazon: $44.98

8. Butt Lifting Leggings

ROMWE

These textured, high waist leggings drove females crazy because these leggings are supposed to make your butt look bigger. You can get these off Amazon for around $20 but I bought these blue ones from ROMWE for only $13.95.

9. Vitamin C Serum

Amazon

I never knew my face needed Vitamin C until TikTok. Shoutout to all the dermatologists on TikTok for improving my skincare by making it look healthier and preventing lines and wrinkles.

Amazon: $19.99

10. Purple Shampoo

I have had highlights in my hair and I didn't know I could use purple shampoo. It is to help change your hair from that brassy color back to the blonde in your hair.

Amazon: $6.72