These Are The 5 Best TV Shows To Binge Watch On Hulu

These are the 5 best TV shows to binge Watch on Hulu

Move over Netflix, it's Hulu's time to shine!

91

When it comes to TV shows, streaming them has become the most prominent way to watch them simply because people anymore are too busy to catch up on shows while they're live. I have found that one of the most helpful streaming services for catching up on shows is Hulu because they have new episodes up after they air, so you can easily catch up if you missed the live airing of your favorite show!

One of my favorite things about Hulu, however, is their catalog of shows you can binge! They have a wide variety of shows you can catch up on and many shows that are no longer on TV! Here are some shows you should binge watch on Hulu.

1. "America's Next Top Model"

WANNA BE ON TOP?!

This show is not just a competition, but it also is a more in-depth look into the modeling world itself. Each season gives one person the opportunity to win a modeling contract and many other deals to start the winner off right! Right now there are 22 seasons available to stream out of the 24 that have aired, but luckily this show is addicting enough that you will want to watch all 22 seasons! My favorite episode each season is after the one where Tyra Banks gives the contestants makeovers...trust me, those episodes are the BEST.

2. "Rick and Morty"

Arguably one of the best shows on TV right now, this show is an adult animation and each episode you could watch over and over again and laugh even harder than you did the first time you watched it! This show is probably one of my favorite shows on TV right now and I'm so glad it's already on Hulu!!

3. "How I Met Your Mother"

This show is my favorite show of all time and when it was on Netflix, I binged it 4 times...no joke. Well, Netflix decided a year ago to take this show off of its catalog and honestly, it was a big mistake, but luckily for fans like me, it's on Hulu! This show is hilarious and also very real as it follows Ted Mosby's life as he searches for The One in New York City! I can't express how badly you need to binge this show if you haven't already, it's legen......WAIT FOR IT.....dary!

4. "Will And Grace"

The original series has been off the air for years, but recently NBC decided to bring it back and luckily for viewers, both the original seasons and the new seasons are on Hulu! This show is hilarious and is very similar to "How I Met Your Mother" in plot but the plot here feels so fresh you would never know! IF you like shows like "How I Met Your Mother", this show is for you!

5. "Grey's Anatomy"

Yes, I know that this show is on Netflix and all but I prefer to watch it on Hulu simply because every time a new episode airs, Hulu has it available to stream the day after! It made catching up extremely easy since I didn't have to wait for the most recent season to end to finally watch it all on Netflix. With Hulu, I was able to watch every episode of the most recent season right after it aired and I was able to catch up and watch the rest of the season in real time, so watching Grey's on Hulu is more beneficial than watching it on Netflix.

There's a huge emphasis on how Netflix is the end-all-be-all of streaming services, but really, I think Hulu has a lot of awesome features that Netflix doesn't and it's really worth your time!