The 5 Best Ghost Adventures Episodes

The 5 Best Ghost Adventures Episodes

Who you gonna call?

32121
The 5 Best Ghost Adventures Episodes

In 2008, I started watching a show with three men on a hunt to discover truth regarding the paranormal world. Approximately 10 years later, I'm still watching and still loving every second of the show, Ghost Adventures.

Ghost Adventures originally comprised of paranormal investigators Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin. Ten seasons and a few years later, Groff left to pursue other endeavors and soon came two more on-screen team members, Billy Tolly and Jay Wasley - not to mention the addition of their amazing off-screen team.

Even though these guys do some serious things that most regular people would never attempt, they show compelling evidence of the paranormal all while being entertaining and informative.

For years, Ghost Adventures has investigated crazy places and left with crazier attachments/experiences, but there are a few key episodes that will always stick with me as some of the most convincing and scariest investigations.

1. Pennhurst State - Season 3, Episode 2 (2009)

Pennhurst has a deep history and walking through such a large area with negative energy anything is bound to happen. From flying coat racks to threatening EVPs, Ghost Adventures knows what really goes bump in the night at Pennhurst.

2. Poveglia Island - Season 2, Episode 9 (2009)

As someone who is somewhat obsessed with history, this was one of my favorites. Even though the evidence itself was interesting - including a scene that Zak gets possessed - the history aspect behind this show was truly captivating.

3. Edinburgh Vaults - Season 1, Episode 7 (2008)

This particular episode also has a lot of historical elements, but I for one commend the whole team actually going into the vaults and staying locked up with Mr. Boots.

4. Route 666 - Season 13, Episode 6 (2016)

A lot happens in this episode. Mainly because it was a Halloween special, but also they investigate three extremely active locations along the paranormal Route 666. I know that even the most skeptical will watch this show and be amazed at what they find and do during this investigation.

5. Gettysburg - Season 4, Episode 1 (2010)

Of course Gettysburg is known as one of the most haunted places on Earth, due to the large amount of deaths and traumatic war history, but the GA crew discovers some truth regarding a famous civilian death and recreates history itself.

After 14 seasons of Ghost Adventures, I realized that this is probably the longest time I have spent watching a single show. It became a favorite among my family and friends, and I know that it will always be a go-to for me every Saturday night. I think even if you don't believe in the paranormal or any kind of "ghost hunting" show, that you'll definitely be entertained and probably even a little spooked if you watch at night. In my opinion, the show just keeps getting better and better - but these episodes are timeless and a great place to start watching.