Christmas is on its way, and the internet is full of listicles of what to get your friends and family. I thought I'd take my own fun spin on it and do five awesome gifts for the English major/writer in your life. (My roommate should take note!) These gifts are fun and quirky, and work for even the people who just love a good book.
1. A Kindle case that will remind them of their favorite book.
Get this Harry Potter case and other book themed cases here.
2. A pillow to rest their head on after a long day of reading.
Get it here.
3. A limited edition Moleskine notebook that will have them dreaming of a sea of green.
Get it and other limited edition notebooks here.
4. A scarf for the library lovers.
Get this library card scarf here.
5. A set of coasters for the edgy bookworm.
Get a set of four punk rock author coasters (Jane Austen pictured) here.