5 Ariana Grande lyrics to use as Instagram Captions

Ariana Grande has broken the internet once again with her fifth album. But what's new?

57

Ariana Grande has released her fifth album just months after the death of ex-boyfriend Mac Miller and ending an engagement with previous fiance, Pete Davidson. Less than 24 hours after the album dropped, top charts on Itunes were almost fully taken over by Grande's songs. I will admit, even I posted the basic screenshot of my phone playing "Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored" on every social media I have.

Whether you're a die-hard Ariana fan or not, it's hard to deny the legendary songs and lyrics she produced on this album.

If you haven't already been overwhelmed by the number of captions, screenshots and lipsynch's from every guy, girl, and dog yet. Give it until spring break and read all the captions you should be prepared to see below.

1. Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored(Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored)

I'll be the first to admit I absolutely already used this caption. Girls(and guys) everywhere seem to already be emerged into the song breaking records everywhere. Who this song is directed towards is currently unknown, but we all have our own personal reasons...right? FYI...not that I ever encourage anyone to break up a relationship, that'd be awful...but if you were going to do it, at least be a bada$ and do it how Ariana would.

2. I'ma scream and shout for what I love, passionate, but I don't give no f*cks(Needy)

A bold move for an Ariana song, I will say, this album has truly shown a different side of Grande. However, it's apparent that people love it. I expect to see this caption on any number of post-break-up selfies, drunk spring break pictures and more.

3. I might break up with you, just to make up with you(make up)

Queen back at it again with a lyric hitting to close to home for some. Although, I'd call it an anthem, some are ready to get back at that boy from chem-lab who you're secretly in love with...yeah, the one that calls you only when he wants to? But we always answer anyway, don't we ladies?

4. Breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles, girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble(7 rings)

I mean...c'mon. It speaks for itself! Any girl who needs an anthem and has tattoos has already used this one. But really, it's true.

5. Thank u, next(thank u, next)

Ending on a high note. It's self-explanatory, really, it's 2019! Move on!

It's clear to see that not only has Ariana created a bomb album, but she's empowering girls and guys everywhere. The strength and hidden messages within her songs make for amazing content and have people everywhere making anthems for themselves.