5 Apps That Every College Student Needs

5 Apps That Every College Student Needs

I mean, our phones can definitely come in handy sometimes.
66

As we all know, our phones are always attached to our bodies. Sometimes it can get in the way of walking across the street, but other times our phones can be very useful in college.

1. Tapingo

I am not sure if Tapingo exists on every college campus but it is one of the best things I have ever experienced.

What college student doesn't love food???

Tapingo has many great features about it, but the best one is the food pickup option. At Missouri State University, we have a student union full of good food. Using Tapingo, you can order food through the app and it will give you an estimated time that it will be ready. This means you can leave class, order your food, and by the time you get to the PSU your food will be sitting waiting for you.

2. GroupMe

GroupMe is a way to create group messages with any amount of people. If you are in an organization, creating a big group where everyone can communicate and be notified is very useful. It is also a great source for when you need to keep in contact with your peers in class.

3. Spotify/Apple Music

In my opinion, music is always there for your and a music app with unlimited music is a necessity. Spotify and Apple music both have student discounts which make it even better! Walking to class on a cold day can be made better with headphones and your fav music.

4. Venmo/Cash App

Venmo, Cash App, or any other form of money transferring app makes paying your friends back easier. Not all of us have cash on us all of the time, so you can download this app, link it to your bank account, and transfer money to anyone with a click of a button!

5. Quizlet

I don't know about you, but I hate writing flashcards. I type a heck of a lot faster than I write so making online notecards that have various games you can play to learn your flashcards is an excellent resource for studying. You can also create an account and make your flashcards visible to other students who might need it. Millions of flashcard sets are available, made by other students, that you can browse through as well.

These apps have been very helpful for me throughout college so far. There are many other apps that are useful as well, but don't forget to look up from your phone before you cross the street!