As the summer slowly fades away and going back to school is right around the corner, us college students remember that being mentally prepared is just as hectic as being physically prepared. Here are 48 thoughts you have before going back to college:
1. Where did my summer go?
2. Seriously like what did I do all summer…
3. I feel like all I did was work, sleep and eat.
4. I had a pretty good summer; there were some good parts.
5. Vacation was probably the most fun…and that’s about it.
6. I feel like I didn’t see any of my friends from high school.
7. Oh well, too late now.
8. I have so much to pack.
9. How am I going to have time to do all this? I have to work every single day this week. Ugh.
10. I need to go to Target.
11. Should I bring this?
12. I don’t think I used this last year, but I might need it this year right?
13. I’m so behind on packing.
14. I have nothing ready.
15. I should be packing my stuff, but it’s sunny out today so I think I’ll lay out instead.
16. Do I bring mostly fall clothes or summer clothes?
17. What did I bring last year?
18. Shoot, what time do I move in?
19. Mom, I’m gonna need more than one box to move all my clothes.
20. Maybe a few extra boxes for my shoes, too.
21. Wow, I have a lot of laundry I need to do.
22. I basically need to wash my entire wardrobe.
23. How am I going to do all of this in so little time?
24. I almost forgot to bring my backpack!
25. I wish I could bring my dogs.
26. Maybe I’ll just bring my dogs without telling Mom or Dad.
27. I wonder how many of my friends are already back on campus.
28. I’m so excited to be surrounded by all my favorite restaurants!
29. I should probably limit myself to eating out once or twice a week…
30. I just remembered Cane’s is opening soon…shoot.
31. I need to create a better budget this year.
32. Who am I kidding? My budget will be the exact same.
33. That reminds me, I still need to go to the grocery store when I get there!
34. Since I’ll be packing a lunch should I get a lunch box?
35. No, I don’t want to look like a freshman.
36. I really hope I can stick to packing every day.
37. But then again there’s a Chick-fil-A right there on campus…
38. I should probably not get Starbucks as much again this year.
39. But once it’s cold and dark in the morning I know I’m going to, ugh.
40. I wonder who’s playing for welcome weekend this year.
41. Should I go to welcome weekend?
42. I’ll see what my friends are doing, I can’t wait to see them!
43. I should probably see what books I need.
44. I’ll get them later.
45. Shoot, I literally move in tomorrow and still have to pack.
46. I hope I didn’t forget anything!
47. If I did I’ll grab it, I’ll get it next time I’m home.
48. See ya later, fam! I’ll miss you!
And just like that, before you know it you’re all moved in and back at school. The three and a half months of summer that you knew is now gone and you’re starting another year at college.