45 Things We Still Ask Our Moms

45 Things We Still Ask Our Moms

Even though I'm 19 and I work enough to support myself, I am still far from being a "real adult", so these are some of the things I should know but still have to ask my mom about.

1041
45 Things We Still Ask Our Moms
mother and daughter

When I moved away to school I moved into an apartment style dorm. I thought I knew enough to live away from my Mom and not really worry about anything. Boy was I wrong. I find myself calling and texting her about the weirdest things to make sure I don't blow up my oven or something.

1. Does the CVS brand medicine work as well as the normal brand?

2. Is the Giant Eagle good or will it taste like cardboard?

3. Where did you put (insert literally any item) when you moved me in?

4. How many ibuprofen can I take before I die?

5. Can I drop out? (I ask my mom this one a lot)

6. Can I shove all of my clothes in the washer or do I really need to do separate loads?

7. My friends and I are bored, what should we do?

8. Is it okay if I binge watched an entire season of (insert show here)?

9. Does this outfit look okay?

10. I need makeup in inspiration, what color should I work with?

11. When are you visiting me?

12. How do I use a French Press?

13. Am I going to die if I've had 5 cups of coffee today?

14. I'm almost in red on my gas meter, can I make it wherever I'm going (even though she doesn't even drive my car)?

15. Do you like the new bras I got (of course with pictures of said bras)?

16. Do you have any Kohls coupons on your email?

.17. Did you fill out my financial aid papers?

18. Did you see the sale at Bath and Body Works? ( my mom and I go ham for sales)

19. If I get another tattoo will you still love me?

20. If I shave my head like Brittney in 2007 will you still love me?

21. Can you help me get a bus ticket to come home?

22. When does our data reset? (LOL at the fact my brother, mom, and I all share data)

23. Can I wear you (Insert any clothing item that fits me too)

24. Is this a stress rash or am I dying?

25. Which toothbrush is mine?

26. Can I get wine out of a blanket?

27. What kind of face mask should I do?

28. Am I trash if I haven't worn real pants in a week?

29. If I turn into a hermit and not go to class, will you be mad?

30. How do I get lipstick out of a hoodie?

31. Does this sound professional? (I send my mom almost every important message I have to send)

32. Is (insert price) too much to pay for (insert item)?

33. What can I make for dinner if I have no food?

34. Can we get a dog?

35. Can we get a cat?

36. What exactly is business casual?

37. Can I send mail through fed ex because I don't know where the post office is?

38. So (insert boyfriend here) said this (insert screen cap), is that good or bad? Am I over reacting?

39. I have this weird rash, do you think its from stress or am I going to die?

40. How do I cook (insert any food item)?

41. How long do I cook (insert food item)?

42. A lot of my hair comes out in the shower, is that normal?

43. How much are gym memberships?

44. When does my break start?

45. Can I drop out and join the circus?