45 Disney Lyrics to Use for ANY Instagram Caption

Disney still influences our social media

5663
Qin LinLin

Disney movies are a part of our childhood. Instagram is part of the millennial world.

I'm sure you remember all the lyrics to the catchy Disney songs and can name every song of every Disney movies.

We are never too old for Disney movies.

It can be very tricky to come up with an Instagram caption.

Here are Disney lyrics for your next Instagram caption:

For travels

1. "Unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling." - "A Whole New World" from "Aladdin"

2. "I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don’t care how far, somehow I’ll be strong." - "Go The Distance" from "Hercules"

3. "Take the straight and narrow path and if you start to slide, give a little whistle!" - "Give A Little Whistle" from "Pinnochio"

4. "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew." - "Colors Of The Wind" from "Pocahontas"

5. "A dazzling place I never knew." - "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

6. "There'll be magic, there'll be fun for the first time in forever." - "For The First Time In Forever" from "Frozen"

7. "Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place." - "Arabian Nights" from "Aladdin"

8. "And always let your conscience be your guide." - "Give A Little Whistle" from "Pinnochio"

9. "Wanderin' free, wish I could be part of that world." - "Part Of Your World" from "The Little Mermaid"

10. "Free to run around all day!" - "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" from "The Lion King"

11. "Soon you'll zoom all around the room, all it takes is faith and trust." - "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!" from "Peter Pan"

12. "A new fantastic point of view." - "A Whole New World" from "Aladdin"

13. "I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be." - "A Whole New World" from "Aladdin"

14. "I know my mile will be worth every mile." - "Go The Distance" from "Hercules"

15. "I've been searching my whole life to find my own place." - "Love Is An Open Door" from "Frozen"

For positivity

1. "It's the circle of life and it moves us all through despair and hope, through faith and love." - "Circle Of Life" from "The Lion King"

2. "A dream is a wish your heart makes." - "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" from "Cinderella"

3. "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you." - "When You Wish Upon A Star" from "Pinnochio"

4. "And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all." - "Let It Go" from "Frozen"

5. "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true." - "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" from "Cinderella"

6. "I will face the world, fearless, proud and strong." - "Go The Distance" from "Hercules"

7. "I remember Daddy told me: 'Fairytales can come true, you gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.'" - "Almost There" from "The Princess And The Frog"

8. "It's our problem-free philosophy." - "Hakuna Matata" from "The Lion King"

9. "Once you find your center, you are sure to win." - "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" from "Mulan"

10. "When life gets rough I like to hold onto my dreams." - "In Summer" from "Frozen"

11. "Just remember in the darkest hour within your heart's the power." - "A Star Is Born" from "Hercules"

12. "Trials and tribulations, I've had my share, but there ain't nothing gonna stop me now." - "Almost There" from "The Princess And The Frog"

13. "Hakuna Matata!" - "Hakuna Matata" from "The Lion King"

14. "And I'll stay on track, no, I won't accept defeat." - "Go The Distance" from "Hercules"

15. "I've got a dream." - "I've Got A Dream" from "Tangled"

For landscape

1. "But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky." - "Circle of Life" from "The Lion King"

2. "And at last I see the light and it's like the fog has lifted." - "I See The Light" from "Tangled"

3. "You can own the Earth and still, all you’ll earn is earth until you can paint with all the colors of the wind." - "Colors Of The Wind" from "Pocahontas"

4. "I'll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm." - "In Summer" from "Frozen"

5. "Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed." - "Dig A Little Deeper" from "The Princess And The Frog"

6. "When the wind's from the east and the sun's from the west." - "Arabian Nights" from "Aladdin"

7. "The water's always changing, always flowing." - "Just Around The Riverbend" from "Pocahontas"

8. "But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name." - "Colors Of The Wind" from "Pocahontas"

9. "Gonna shout it from the mountaintops." - "A Star is Born" from "Hercules"

10. "Shining, shimmering, splendid." - "A Whole New World" from "Aladdin"

11. "But I've climbed the mountain and crossed the river." - "Almost There" from "The Princess And The Frog"

12. "Let the storm rage on." - "Let It Go" from "Frozen"

13. "Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight." - "I See The Light" from "Tangled"

14. "Mysterious as the dark side of the moon." - "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" from "Mulan"

15. "We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains." - "Colors Of The Wind" from "Pocahontas"