45 Best Vines To Watch When You're Sad And Awake At 2 A.M.

I think we can all agree that Vine changed lives.

4727
YouTube

I think we can all agree that Vine changed lives. In my free time, I like to watch Vine compilations. This week I decided to make a list of my top 45 favorite Vines (in order!). I've also uploaded a YouTube video of these Vines as a compilation if you'd rather watch that -- you can find the link HERE.

45. Zack, Stop!

Zack, come on. They warned you.

44. Mouthwash Shots

My favorite part of this Vine is the end, when he stands in the shower screaming.

43. Caterpillar vine

You can't go wrong with this. Classic.

42. The dancing blanket trio

The perfect synchronization...How?

41. "I didn't get no sleep cuz of y'all."

I sing this when people wake me up in the middle of the night.

40. "Mother trucker dude..."

Watch your profanity!

39. Hillary Clinton chillin'

Cringe level: 100.

38. "Guess what I'm eating? POPCOOOORN."

This Vine gets left out of a lot of compilations. Why?

37. "Honey, you got a big storm comin'."

I don't know what context this video comes from, but I dig it.

36. Girl dancing to "Funky Town"

Her confidence level...actual goals.

35. "And they were roommates."

Why did this Vine go viral? Idk, but I love it.

34. "Adam!"

This Vine isn't my thing, but everyone I know loves it.

33. "What are thooooose?"

"These are my Crocs."

32. "Lookit, it's frickin' bats."

The perfect Vine for Halloween, but it can be appreciated year-round.

31. "My dad has diabetes."

A plot twist no one saw coming.

30. "Way to go, Paul!"

The hockey game was just too intense for Paul.

29. "LeBron James."

This kid got to announce LeBron James at a game and I hope all his dreams come true.

28. "Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."

The kind of compliment I'm tryna get.

27. "You got eczema?"

Or should I say, "Eggzma?"

26. Heart and Soul Nae Nae

If only my high school choir class was this lit.

25. "Say cheese!" "I'm vegan."

Vegan jokes are the best jokes.

24. "Shut the hell up!"

What did they do to this poor teacher? The laughing kid gets me every time.

23. "Drop It Like It's Hot"

"SNOOOOOOOP."

22. "Nice, Ron."

Poor Ron. He isn't even allowed to sneeze in his own home.

21. "No, no, no, turn that off!"

Nicki Minaj isn't for everyone.

20. Well there goes the milk

RIP to this lady's milk.

19. "The taste of her iridocyclitis."

This mash-up is hilarious. I wonder what this kid is doing now.

18. "I have the power of God and anime on my side."

An unstoppable force!

17. "Is there anything better than pussy?"

YES! A really good book.

16. Freestyle dance teacher

That awkward moment when this woman can STILL dance better than me.

15. "I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me."

This little girl is wild.

14. "I love you, bitch."

Who says chivalry is dead?

13. "Hi, my name is Trey."

How did Trey's basketball game go? We'll never know.

12. "I could've dropped my croissant."

Thank God he didn't. That would've been a tragedy.

11. "I don't care that you broke your elbow."

When you can't come up with a good comeback.

10. "I'm an adult virgin."

This tune gets stuck in my head ALL DAY.

9. The girl blasting "My Neck"

I can't even imagine being this girl's mother, but watching her through a screen is hilarious.

8. The "Law & Order" recreation

This Vine is so much better with the "Law & Order" reference.

7. "What's in the box?"

Frosted Flakes.

6. Two bros, chillin' in a hot tub

FIVE FEET APART CUZ THEY'RE NOT GAY!

5. "That's what good pussy sounds like."

I have a feeling this kid is STILL grounded.

4. Crack kid

Crack kid rarely makes it into compilations. What a shame.

3. "What's worse than a rapist?"

A CHILD.

2. "Hi, welcome to Chili's."

I went to Chili's a few weeks ago just because of this Vine. Iconic.

1. Who is she?

The ultimate Vine--the Vine that destroys all Vines--the best Vine I've ever seen--WHO IS SHE? This Vine reinvented "Take On Me" FOREVER.

Hopefully these Vines brought you a warm flood of nostalgia and happiness. If you need me, I'll be watching my compilation on repeat.