40 Ways To Fully Enjoy Fall

40 Ways To Fully Enjoy Fall

So many perks come with the wonderful fall season.

1520
40 Ways To Fully Enjoy Fall
wallpapercave.com

1. Go on a walk.

There are many reasons going on walks during the fall season is fun, but let's start with the beautiful, mild temperatures and the colorful, changing trees.

2. Go apple picking.

Because the best apples are the ones you hand-pick for yourself.

3. Make caramel apples.

And don't forget to smother them in crushed up candy bars.

4. Shop for new winter attire.

Vests, oversized sweaters, boots, boot socks, skinny jeans, etc.

5. Make a giant leaf pile.

Then jump in it.

6. Rake your neighbor's leaves.

This may be too nice of a favor, but hey, at least you can add their leaves to your own leaf pile.

7. Bask in the fall weather.

It's not too hot, it's not too cold. Enjoy it while it lasts.

8. Sip a warm drink.

Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte.

9. Wear flannel.

Button it up, tie it around your waist, sleep in it. Whatever makes you happy.

10. Start a new book.

Find a comfy couch, grab a cozy blanket and with your hot drink in hand, dive into a novel you've always wanted to read.

11. Go hammock-ing in the trees.

Rest and relax among the dozens of falling leaves.

12. Pick a pumpkin.

Head on over to the nearest pumpkin patch to see who can find the ugliest, wartiest pumpkin.

13. Carve a pumpkin.

Once you've found the perfect pumpkin, make it into the perfect jack-o-lantern.

14. Don't forget to use your pumpkin seeds.

Step 1 - Extract seeds from pumpkin.

Step 2 - Wash and dry seeds.

Step 3 - Toss seeds with melted butter and salt.

Step 4 - Spread seeds on pan and bake at 300 degrees until golden brown (40 minutes).

Step 5 - Allow seeds to cool, then indulge.

15. Try on costumes, just for fun.

Admit it, dressing up like Spiderman is pretty sweet.

16. Go wild with orange and black.

They're the colors of the season.

17. Take cute fall pics.

#newprofilepicture

18. Keep up on homework.

For college students, fall comes with a boat load of school work. Try not to fall behind!

19. Watch some football.

The season has arrived. Sunday fun-day here we come!

20. Go pumpkin smashing.

I don't condone this type of behavior, but I guess you could say it's something to do.

21. Eat some candy corn.

Or my personal favorite, candy pumpkins.

22. Trick-Or-Treat

See who can make themselves look the youngest, then go get some free candy!

23. Craft it up.

Take advantage of the fall leaves and fragrant pine cones to make DIY home decor projects.

24. Bake pumpkin EVERYTHING.

Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin donuts.

25. Go camping

Let the beauty of fall surround you on all sides... before the frozen tundra comes through.

26. Buy some gords.

They're the classiest table decoration around.

27. Get married.

The fall season is the actual BEST season to get hitched during due to the array of colors the trees provide. But maybe start with dating if you're not even in a relationship.

28. Spend time with friends.

The work load during your fall semester will only get heavier as the fall months pass. Enjoy each minute with your favorite people.

29. Find a corn maze.

And get lost in the corn maze.

30. Bake a pie.

Preferably from scratch.

31. Start a new TV show.

Fall is the prime season for new shows to premier on television.

32. Throw a Halloween bash.

You don't have to be a kid to love Halloween. How about a costume party?

33. Light candles.

And fill your home with good smells and glorious heat.

34. Be thankful.

The real question is, what do we not have to be thankful for?

35. Eat sweet potato casserole.

It's the only motivation I have to get me through the semester to Thanksgiving.

36. Watch a scary movie.

You know, like Casper the Ghost or something.

37. Cook with the veggies of the season.

The most delicious being butternut squash.

38. Put on your fuzzy socks.

The only true way to warm up your feet.

39. Make a tie blanket.

Because God knows winter is coming.

40. Decorate early for Christmas.

Because it's never too soon to dress that authentic pine tree from head to toe in ornaments.