40 Reasons I Am Thankful For My Little Sister

Thanks for being my BFF.

123

My younger sister, Maddie is my best friend. We have been stuck to each other's hips for years now, and I wanted to let her know how much I really appreciate her. Thank you Moo.

1. Thank you for helping me become fashionable.

2. Thank you for teaching me to be brave.

3. Thank you for understanding my obsession with Miley Cyrus and jamming out to her music as much as I do.

4. Thank you for taking photoshoots of me when I need to post an Instagram and choosing the right filter. And sometimes the captions.

5. Thank you for helping me learn the rules football.

6. Thank you for being my No. 1 movie-watching partner. Who would've known we both love horror movies and comedies?

7. Thank you for helping me love Chris Brown and SoMo as much as you do.

8. Thank you for being the most amazing listener when I am beyond upset.

9. Thank you for loving "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" as much as I do.

10. Thank you for telling me I look fat in my Hollister jeans, even when I don't want to hear it.

11. Thank you for giving me the world's best advice.

12. Thank you for always laughing at me when you pass my room and see me eating an entire carton of ice cream, and thank you for coming in to join me.

13. Thank you for calling me a fat ass twenty minutes later and making me become your workout partner.

14. Thank you for always tagging me in the most hilarious Vines.

15. Thank you for being my only concert partner.

16. Thank you for not screaming every time we have a near-death experience when I drive. I admit it, you are a better driver.

17. Thank you for not letting me dye my hair blonde again sophomore year. God bless your soul.

18. Thank you for always covering for me when I come home past curfew.

19. Also, thank you for helping me sneak out.

20. Thank you for opening my eyes to the most amazing Starbucks drink, Venti White Mocha.

21. Thank you for coming to all my diving meets in middle and high school. I know they were boring, but you got food so you were probably happy.

22. Thank you for not being embarrassed to bike to the store because we did not have licenses. I know you were pissed, but thank you for not saying so.

23. Thank you for the endless times you paid for my Turkey Tom when I forget my credit card.

24. Thank you for letting me become a BFF to your BFF. Yes Justine, I would say you are my BFF.

25. Thank you for showing me how to be brave and courageous.

26. Thank you for always sending me the best Snapchats.

27. Thank you for getting ready with me for prom last year in under 10 minutes.

28. Thank you for making fun of my pale skin, while you roast in the sun. Oh how much I adore comparing our tans at the end of spring break.

29. Thank you for being the only person I text every day, and that's completely normal for us.

30. Thank you for not judging that I go home every weekend from college.

31. Thank you for getting me into country music. Blake Shelton isn't THAT terrible.

32. Thank you for always filling me in on the latest and greatest high school gossip.

33. Thank you for laughing at me when I tell you about my life, no matter what it is.

34. Thank you for loving fruit roll-ups as much as I do.

35. Thank you for accepting me when I came out. You will have no idea how much that means to me.

36. Thank you for telling me I color my eyebrows in too dark, and they look horrid.

37. Thank you for going to the mall with me when I look like a bus just ran over me, twice.

38. Thank you for loving Buffalo Wild Wings as much as I do.

39. Thank you for letting me be me.

40. Finally, thank you for being in my life and being my absolute best friend.