40 Kanye West Lyrics That Make The Best Instagram Captions

"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

324483

It's that point in the year where all creativity goes down the drain. Inspiration is at a minimum when we are all focusing on figuring out what we are doing with our lives this summer and handling a new semester of classes. Who even has time to write a well thought out cover letter, let alone a solid Instagram caption? Good news, though, Kanye wants to help. Here are all the inspirational quotes from his songs you need for any occasion and a new year of pictures.

1. I know you're happy, 'cause I can see it, 
so tell the voice inside your head to believe it (“Only One")

2. Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I'm positive. (“FourFive Seconds")

3. You know what the Midwest is? Young and restless. (“Jesus Walks")

4. But I'm a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph. (“Through the Fire")

5. And I heard 'em say, nothin' ever promised tomorrow today. (“Heard 'em Say")

6. 'Fore the day I die, I'mma touch the sky. (“Touch the sky")

7. Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly. (“Touch the Sky")

8. I think I died in an accident, cause this must be heaven. (“Touch the Sky")

9. You see, if you ever wanted to ever be anything, there'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream. There'll always be haters, that's the way it is. (“Bring Me Down")

10. For ever ever? For ever ever? Ever ever? (“Diamonds From Sierra Leone")

11. Let's go on a livin' spree. Shit, they say the best things in life are free. (“Good Life")

12. Welcome to the good life. (“Good life")

13. Everything I'm not made me everything I am. (“Everything I Am")

14. Let's have a toast for the douchebags. Let's have a toast for the assholes. Let's have a toast for the scumbags, every one of them that I know. (“Runaway")

15. On a bathroom wall I wrote, "I'd rather argue with you than to be with someone else." (“Blame Game")

16. Things used to be, now they not. Anything but us is who we are. (“Blame Game")

17. Lost in this plastic life. Let's break out of this fake-ass party. (“Lost in the World")

18. I'm trying to right my wrongs, but it's funny, them same wrongs helped me write this song. (“Touch the Sky")

19. And don't let nobody with the power to sign ever tell you you ain't got the power to rhyme. (“Get By")

20. The weather's so breezy, man, why can life always be this easy? (“Flashing Lights")

21. We shine because they hate us, floss 'cause they degrade us. (“All Falls Down")

22. And this is for the family that can't be with us. (“Family Business")

23. As kids we used to laugh, who knew that life would move this fast? (“Family business")

24. I know I look better in real life. (“The Glory")

25. In the club, always the flyest. (“Everyone Nose")

26. Screams from the haters got a nice ring to it. I guess every superhero need his theme music. (“Power")

27. I go for mine, I got to shine, now throw your hands up in the sky. (“Good Life")

28. You weren't perfect, but you made life worth it. (“Blame Game")

29. Too many Urkels on your team, that's why your wins low. (“Dark Fantasy")

30. It's amazing, I'm the reason everybody fired up this evening. (“Amazing")

31. You got a new friend, well, I got homies. (“Heartless")

32. Throw your hands up in the sky and say “We don't care what people say." (“We Don't Care")

33. I'll never be picture perfect Beyoncé. (“Everything I am")

34. Keep risin' 'til the sky knows your name. (“Only One")

35. Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe, it hurts, but it may be the only way. (“Heard 'Em Say")

36. I'll never be as laid back as this beat was. (“Everything I Am")

37. They say that people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason. (“Heard 'Em Say")

38. She Instagram herself like "Bad bitch alert." He Instagram his watch like "Mad rich alert." (“Blood on the Leaves")

39. The good outweighs the bad even on your worst day. (“Only One")

40. Shit, I'm chilling trying to stack these millions. (“I am a God")

Kane said it best when he said he will go down as the voice of this generation and of this decade, and he will be the loudest voice.