40 Texts You Send To Your Group Chat On The Reg

Even though they blow up your phone, you wouldn't trade it for the world.

9
123rf

If you are in a group chat, you probably know the struggles of your phone blowing up everywhere you go no matter where you go, always having advice on everything you do and wear, and having some of your best friends at your fingertips. Sometimes...your group chat can be a little messy, shambly, and downright weird, but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

1. "Who's going out tonight?"

2. "Did you do the homework?"

3. "Should I take that class or is it going to be too hard?"

4. "Guys, *insert fuckboy's name here* texted me. What should I say?"

5. "I should just drop out of college and be a stripper."

6. "I can't go out tonight, I have that big essay due tomorrow."

7. "Who's down to get Taco Bell?"

8. "My head hurts."

9. "Do you want to get dinner with me?"

10. "YASSS QUEEN!"

To any picture of themselves they send in the group chat, no matter if they're dressed up or looking like a homeless man.

11. "I really really hate boys."

12. "OMG, that cute guy from Tinder texted me again today."

13. "Chad from Sigma Alpha Pi is so going to ask you to his date party."

14. "You were SO drunk last night."

15. "What happened last night??!"

16. "Can I just meet my sugar daddy now pls."

17. "Someone pls get Chipotle with me."

18. "Please tell me I didn't do anything crazy last night."

19. "Did you study for this quiz?"

20. "I saw a dog today."

21. "I really need a nap."

22. "I'm ded."

23. "Wanna come over and drink wine and watch The Bachelor?"

24. "We should get a dog together."

25. "Do you think he'll text me?"

26. "How long do you think I should wait before texting him again?"

27. *insert dog gif here*

28. "Alright, let's all get ready at my place tonight!"

29. "Justin Bieber is so hot can he just marry me"

30. "I literally just failed that quiz!!!!"

31. "YAY I GOT AN A ON THAT TEST (that I thought I failed)!"

32. "Check out what this bitch posted on Instagram."

33. "Go like my Instagram photo."

34. "UGH, period cramps are the DEVIL!"

35. "Should I keep texting him? Is he worth it?"

36. "I'm just gonna go on The Bachelor."

37. "Can I borrow your lipstick?"

38. "Final exams are the death of me."

39. "I need to find a job/internship this summer."

40. "What would I do without you guys??!"