When You Get That Drunk Text

The 4 Emotions When Your Ex Drunk Texts You

We have all been there.

181

Everyone has that ex that brings them back down. You swear that you're not attracted to them, that you're over it, but you've found yourself giving in to his texts. He's drunk, undoubtedly feeling remorseful or lonely, and he calls on you. Besides "why?" here are some other thoughts and feelings that run through your mind when you see those booze-y messages.

I miss him.

Admit it, if your first thought is "oh, wow he thought of me" and you don't ignore the message, you simply miss him. You're still into them, and it'll be a while before you're not. So, it's up to you to figure out how you're going to respond to this one.

You're sad. 

You get sad about the memories and the times it was good. You start thinking about how they're not in your life anymore. It's okay to be sad about endings and new beginnings, but that doesn't mean you have to miss them.

You hate him.

You are so angry with him for how badly he hurt you and made you feel that you just want him to leave you alone. While there were good times, the bad outweighed those. You immediately throw down your phone in a fit.

You feel sorry for yourself.

Why should an independent, smart, gorgeous girl, like you, ever think twice about trash? Block that number and get your move on. There are bigger fish to fry.