4 Songs to Avoid Right After A Break Up

We all know the drill for break ups: Sob, eat ice cream, sad songs, sob, take an unnecessary walk down memory lane, eat more ice cream, ugly cry, repeat. Simple, right? However, there is a certain art to this break up stuff. There are certain things that you just shouldn't do. Not to mention certain songs that you just shouldn't listen to -- and here are few.

1. "Nothing Compares 2 U" - Sinead O'Connor

Originally written, composed, and performed by Prince, this song is just going to rip you apart.

"It's been so lonely without u here

Like a bird without a song

Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling

Tell me baby where did I go wrong?"

2. "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston

Originally written and recorded by Dolly Parton, this is song is heart shattering. Sure, there are some lines that might make for a healthy partying, but when you get to the climax of the song… God, help your grieving soul.

"If I should stay

I would only be in your way

So I'll go but I know

I'll think of you every step of the way..."

3. "In Love With Another Man" - Jazmine Sullivan

This may be one of the lesser known songs on the list, however if you're break up is due to infidelity and you want to feel like crap and cry your heart out, it'll totally get the job done! It's the biggest, "it's not you, it's me" and it's so not going to help you feel better about your breakup.

"You treat me so much better than him

And if I was sane there'd be no competition

But, but I'm in love with someone else

And I'm so sorry hey

I'm in love with another man

And I know it ain't right..."

4. "Careless Whisper" - George Michael

You probably know this as "I'm never gonna dance again," because like remembering titles are really hard and stuff. But whatever you call it, it's the perfect thing to make you do a Kim K. ugly cry.

"We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say.

We could have been so good together.

We could have lived this dance forever.

But now who's gonna dance with me?

Please stay..."

All are awesome songs, except for when you're grieving the death of a relationship. Don't believe me? Well, remember, I warned you...