4 Signs You're A Target Addict

4 Signs You're A Target Addict

and recognizing when you may need some time apart from your favorite store

20
4 Signs You're A Target Addict

It's possibly the most relatable issue in this century.

The love-hate relationship between a shopper and Target is one that can make or break your wallet, and if not watched carefully, can quickly get out of control. Here are some signs you might need to step on the breaks a bit.

1) If you go in to buy "one thing" and come out broke

Going in for one item and walking out with one full bag is alright. But if you head toward check out with a full cart and a not-nearly full enough wallet, it may be wise to take some time apart from your beloved Target. After all, you have to make sure the relationship is a healthy one!

2) If you convince yourself you need everything you're tossing into your cart as you shop

No, you don't need a new blender.

3) If literally everything you own is from Target

You're not a true Target addict until you look like a walking Target add, or walk into the store wearing the exact outfit displayed on the mannequin in front of you.

4) If you pronounce it "Tarjay"

Once you've reached this point, you really are a lost cause.

Don't beat yourself up too much

I, myself, am a Target addict. I mean, who doesn't love a store that sells things ranging from Apple products to produce? It may be the greatest retail store of our century. Just don't let it get too out of hand (I don't think they have rehab for these kinds of addictions.)