4 Of The Weirdest Things You Can Buy On Amazon

3. The Yodeling Pickle.

133
Braydon Anderson

The world is your oyster, and that oyster's name is Amazon. The world uses the site to buy basically anything nowadays: TVs, groceries, makeup and even parts for your car. Amazon has limitless options for every category, but some things aren't easy to categorize. Here are a few items Amazon sells that are so great, they don't fit into a category.

1. The Cat in a Blanket Collectibles "Mystery Blind Box".

If you're a cat person, then the Kitan Club "Nekokurumi" Cat in a Blanket Collectibles are the perfect treat for you. These cats can jazz up your bookshelf when you host your weekly cat club meetings.

Since it's called a "mystery blind box," the seller sends you one of the kitties at random, so you won't know which of the six cats will be shipped to you.

Roughly the size of a shot glass, the blanket kitty can act as decor for your desk or even a centerpiece for your dinner table. The options are limitless with the Kitan Club Nekokurumi Cat.

2. Pigeon Head Mask, by CreepyParty.

Want to plan your Halloween outfit early? Look no further! This creepy pigeon head mask is just the thing to make you stand out among the abundance of your friends' #Halloween Instagram posts.

The mask doesn't have to be just for Halloween. Wear it to an animal-themed party or even your wedding. As one Amazon reviewer said, now you can run around your house like a pigeon until you die. If a pigeon isn't really your thing, there are so many other masks to choose from Amazon seller, CreepyParty. Check out their store and see which animal head mask is for you.

3. The Yodeling Pickle.

For those with an odd sense of humor, the yodeling pickle might be just the thing for you. By pressing the big green button to make the pickle yodel, you're pretty much guaranteed hours of mindless entertainment. Have a friend that talks too much? Now you can quiet them with the yodeling pickle.

Spook your cat by placing it next to them when they aren't looking, or even drive your family crazy by playing it over and over again during dinner. The best thing about this pickle is that it can be used to spice up any situation, at the touch of a button.

4. The Boyfriend Pillow.

Have you been feeling lonely lately? Are you single as a pringle but not quite ready to mingle? The Boyfriend Pillow is here to comfort you in your time of need. Offering infinite cuddles, this pillow can be thrown in the washer whenever your makeup runs off onto him or even when you spill your cookies-n-cream milkshake all over his shirt pocket. He won't mind!

These random toys are just a few of literally thousands of weird items available on Amazon to enjoy for yourself or give to friends and family as gag gifts. Whatever funny gift idea you have, Amazon is bound to have it.