4 Things I Want My Best Friend At Another College To Know

You are my person

109
Etsystatic.com

If you can survive being apart from your best friend, than you can handle pretty much anything life throws at you. And while moving away from other old friends may cause you to slowly drift apart, nothing could ever break the bond of two best friends. Even though my best friend is in a different state (which breaks my heart everyday), I know that we will still always be best friends and no amount of time or distance could change that. So, below are top 4 things I want my bestie at another college to know.

1. When we see each other again it will feel like nothing has changed.

We turn right back in to the immature weirdo's we were in middle school.

2. It's OK if we make new friends

While I want to get jealous that you're out having fun and laughing at somebody else's jokes, I really am proud of you. It makes me happy to see you build your own life as an adult.

3. No one could replace you

I will make new friends too, but that doesn't mean they could ever replace the amazing impact you've had on my life before college.

4. I think about you everyday

At the end of the day, you'll always be my day one. Even on my busiest days I find myself laughing about an old inside joke or wondering how you're day is going.