4 Feelings You Should Never Take For Granted

"It always seems to happen fast, and it is something you take time to enjoy."

4
Violet Alexandria

1. Falling in love

In the beginning, love is not something people take for granted. It always seems to happen fast, and it is something you take time to enjoy. However, over time, love is something people seem to forget about in relationships. After spending a long period of time with someone, we forget how it felt to fall in love with that person. We forget to take time to enjoy the little things with that person and we end up spending more time focusing on the bad things. We remember the feelings of happiness and love, but we remember it more as something that we used to feel. However, it does not have to be that way. We need to take time to remember love as it is happening rather than letting it die down so that we don't have to look back on it and we can enjoy it forever. Take time to stop and smell the flowers. Please don't take your loved one's feelings for granted.

2. Hugging someone you've missed

When you're away from someone for a long time, you'll naturally start to miss them. When you finally see that person again, one of the best feelings is wrapping your arms around them and participating in a long embrace. Feeling the warmth of the other person in your arms and smelling their familiar scent helps dismiss the frustrations of being apart from that person for so long. Most people these days feel like intimacy is something you have to save for your significant other, but it's not. Hug your friends. Tell them you love them. Destroy the stigma that you can't love anyone but your significant others.

3. Seeing your pet everyday

A lot of people take pets for granted, and I don't think that's right. This animal is something that looks up to you with nothing but love and affection, and a lot of folks don't seem to realize that. Your pets are wonderful little creatures that will be there for you when no one else was. They'll sense when you're sad and try to make you feel better. They'll be the cause of endless hours of laughs and good memories. All they do is love you unconditionally, and they don't understand why you aren't reciprocating those feelings. You need to love them back because one day they won't be there anymore, and you will wish you had loved them when you had the chance.

4. Finding a new band/song you connect with

Music is something that people of all shapes, sizes, races, and ages can relate to. It expresses your feelings perfectly even when you can't do it for yourself. When you find a new song or artist that you connect with, you get a kind of rush that's similar to falling in love. You feel as though you're with a person you've known for years. Music is an ever expanding universe of wonders, and every time you find a new band you love it's a whole new world of discoveries.