35 Quotes For The Stressed Out College Student

Take a deep breath, and relax.

2559

During this stressful time that we call finals its good to once and while sit back and relax. Here is a list of helpful quotes to make you sit back, take a deep breath, and refocus yourself in a better mind set.

1. "An hour of anxiety cannot change my circumstances, but a minute of prayer can alter everything." Al Bryant

2. "One of the best ways to reduce stress is to accept the things that you cannot control." M. P. Neary

3. "Worrying is a waste of time; it changes nothing. It will only create stress, which effects on your health." Robert Washington

4. "It is better being early to grab a cup of coffee or walk around to cool your stresses than it is to worry about [it]." M.G. Rich

5. "Good time management bring with it increased relaxation, less stress, more satisfaction, and greater accomplishment." Stephen Hall

6. "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." Sydney J. Harris

7. "Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they'e started." David Allen

8. "In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and energy into something positive." Lee Iacocca

9. "It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials." Bruce Lee

10. "The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another." William James

11. "The greatest mistake you make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." Elbert Hubbard

12. "Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it." Hans Selye

13. "For fast-acting relief, try slowing down" Lily Tomlin

14. "Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face to face." Nelson DeMille

15. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson

16. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao Tzu

17. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

18. " Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further." J.P. Morgan

19. "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." Ralph Waldo Emerson

20. "Do one thing everyday that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

21. "This too shall pass." Persian Poem

22. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky

23. "Don't aim for perfection, aim for success." Eike Batista

24. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow." Helen Keller

25. "It's what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public." Tony Robbins

26. "A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could." Zig Ziglar

27. "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

28. "Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners." Robert T. Kiyosaki

29. "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care about them." John C. Maxwell

30. "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do." Unknown

31. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." Albert Einstien

32. "Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one." Hans Selye

33. "God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress." Kelly Clarkson

34. "There's a terrible price to pay for stress in your life- it really takes a hit on your life." Leeza Gibbons

35. "The key to winning is poise under stress." Paul Brown

From Your Site Articles