32 Reasons To Keep Living

32 Reasons To Keep Living

Always find enough reasons to keep going

175
32 Reasons To Keep Living
https://pixabay.com/en/sparkler-holding-hands-firework-677774/

You should remember these 32 things to keep your life living.

1. Hugs from mom

2. Recovery

3. Dogs

4. Trying a new food

5. Sunsets

6. Cuddling

7. Finding yourself

8. You've made it this far

9. Laughing until you cry

10. Finding your other half (who is looking for you too)

11. Shooting Stars

12. Christmas Morning

13. Jamming out in the car

14. Sunrises

15. Traveling the world

16. To be happy one day

17. Hot showers/baths

18. Wine

19. Marrying the love of your life

20. The smell of rain

21. Morning breeze

22. Movies you haven't seen yet

23. You're amazing

24. Growing into the person you're meant to be

25. Hugs from grandma

26. Your kids soccer game

27. Jeans that fit just right

28. Accomplishments

29. Girls night out

30. Bucket lists

31. Decorating your first house

32. You're loved

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

138839

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!