32 Disney Channel Movies from our Childhood That Should be on Netflix

It all started with Zoog Disney.

590

Growing up with the original Disney Channel, or as it was previously known, Zoog Disney, meant Disney Channel Original movies. This was the best part about any Friday or Saturday night, especially when we had been waiting months since they had advertised it to see it. So, as a way to relieve these glorious childhood moments, here are 32 Disney Channel original movies that should immediately be put on Netflix.

1. "Under Wraps" (1997)

There’s just something so intriguing about being friends with a 3,000-year-old mummy

2. "Brink!" (1998)

I’ve never wanted to inline skate so bad

3. Halloweentown 1, 2, 3, & 4 (1998-2006)

Come on, we wanted to go here.

4. "My Date with the President's Daughter" (1998)

I always wanted one of those "eye" rings.

5. "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century," "the Zequel," and "Zenon Z3" (1999-2004)

Zoom zoom zoom! This makes my heart go boom boom!

6. "The Thirteenth Year" (1999)

Maybe it’s just me, but along with the Little Mermaid this movie really made me hope that when I turned 13, I too would discover I am a mermaid. Plus Chez Starbuck (AKA Cody) was super hot.

7. "Smart House" (1999)

This one is a no brainer. Cute main character and a house that catered to your every need… Yes please!

8. "Johnny Tsunami" (1999)

A surfer gone snowboarder… such a classic tale

9. "Don’t Look Under the Bed" (1999)

I think this was my first “scary” movie and by far the creepiest movie Disney produced.

10. "Up, Up, and Away" (2000)

A family of superheroes that’s saved by the son who was born without superpowers… until he finally gets them at the right time…well played, Disney.

11."The Color of Friendship" (2000)

Two girls become friends even though racism tries to separate them. This movie was real on so many levels.

12. "Model Behavior" (2000)

I wish I had a super famous double I could switch lives with.

13. "Stepsister from Planet Weird" (2000)

Apparently aliens exist in the form of a stepsister and her creepy dad.

14. "Quints" (2000)

Thank God I’m only one of two siblings.

15. "Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire" (2000)

This one was always one of my favorites. It had romance, drama, mystery, horror, and comedy. All the genres in one!

16. "Phantom of the Megaplex" (2000)

A child’s phantom of the opera!...Sort of

17. "The Ultimate Christmas Present" (2000)

A gadget that allowed you to control the weather! That was for sure on my Christmas list.

18. "Motocrossed" (2001)

A girl that proved she could race with the boys… hell yeah!

19. "The Luck of the Irish" (2001)

Once again, hot main character! Ah, Ryan Merriman.

20. "Double Teamed" (2002)

A true story of twins trying to get to the WNBA… once again, hell yeah!

21. "Get a Clue" (2003)

Before Lindsay Lohan went rogue, she was the ultimate teen detective.

22. "Right on Track" (2003)

Girls that dominate drag-racing, a previously male-dominated sport…enough said.

23. "The Even Stevens Movie" (2003)

The beloved movie sequel of the even better TV show.

24. "Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off" (2003)

I’m still not sure how that purple sauce was edible

25. "Pixel Perfect" (2004)

Come on, this movie has holograms!

26. "Stuck in the Suburbs" (2004)

Being able to control your favorite celebrity and then becoming best friends… we all dream about this one.

27. "Now You See It" (2005)

I’ve always oddly been a fan of magic, so this one was super cool!

28. "Kim Possible Movie" (2005)

Kim possible and Ron Stoppable finally got together in this one! So not the sitch.

29. "Go Figure" (2005)

Figure skating and ice hockey… a girl’s dream.

30. "The Proud Family Movie" (2005)

Come on, we all thought the peanut people were adorable!

31. "Twitches" and "Twitches Too" (2005)

Go twitches, go twitches!

32. "16 Wishes" (2010)

Magical candles that could give us what we wished for… I wish that’s what I would’ve gotten for my 16th birthday.