Honestly, I got writers block and figured this would be sort of fun to research and funny to read on later. So here it goes!

1. 28 states do not have an NFL team.

2. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground, it can not hop.

3. During an average lifespan, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.

4. In the year 2015, more people were killed from injuries while taking a selfie than from a shark attack.

5. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1930s.

6. Horses can't vomit.

7. Honey is the only food that never expires. The same honey that was buried with the pharaohs in Egypt is still edible.

8. A second is called a second because it is the second division of the hour by 60, the first division being a minute.

9. The Price Is Right and Grand Theft Auto use the same font.

10. It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear

11. Ohio is the only US state that doesn't share a letter with the word mackerel

12. Henry Ford produced the Model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.

13. Pirates wore eye patches so one eye would always be acclimated to the darkness, allowing them to see in the darkness below decks in an instant.

14. The average person spends 6 months of their lifetime waiting on a red light to turn green.

15. 78% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after finishing their career.

16. There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet

17. If you put a can of Diet Coke in water, it floats. Regular Coca-Cola sinks. (apparently)

18. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn’t added to it.

19. Talk about pressure – female ferrets die if they can’t find a mate after going into heat.

20. It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.

21. More than 13,000 years of human life have been spent watching the Gangnum Style video.

22. 10% of the World’s population is left handed.

23. The Mississippi River once started flowing backward after an earthquake.

24. About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.

25. Jimmy Carter once left nuclear launch codes in his dry cleaning.

26. A Swedish woman lost her wedding ring and found it 16 years later growing on a carrot in her garden

27. In 1995, the winner of the $1 million Monopoly game piece at McDonald’s sent it to St. Jude’s in an anonymous letter.

28. The chance of you dying on the way to get lottery tickets is actually greater than your chance of winning.

29. Nachos were invented by a guy named Nacho.

30. Every year more than 2,500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.

31. A flea can jump up to 200 times its own height. That is the equivalent of a human jumping the Empire State Building.