30 day self-discovery journaling challenge

If you're feeling lost and alone, you're not! You will find yourself again and you're never alone.

11

During this pandemic life has not been very easy for us, we've had heartbreak, mental trauma, stress, uncertainty, and the list goes on and on. It's times like these that we must focus on the good and keep ourselves centered around who we are. My problem was, I forgot who I was. I felt so lost and didn't really know what to do.

I was mindlessly scrolling through Pinterest when I saw a 30-day journaling challenge. It piqued my interest because they were all questions that required me to really think about myself. Even though some of the questions were super random, it was something fun to think about. I challenge you to take on this challenge even if you don't feel lost but as something fun to do!

If you're interested, check it out…

Day 1: Describe your personality

Day 2: Things that make you happy

Day 3: A memory

Day 4: Places you want to visit

Day 5: Your parents

Day 6: Single and Happy

Day 7: Favorite movie

Day 8: The power of music

Day 9: Write about happiness

Day 10: Your best friend

Day 11: Talk about your siblings

Day 12: Favorite TV series

Day 13: Favorite book

Day 14: Describe your style

Day 15: If you could run away, where would you go?

Day 16: Someone I miss

Day 17: Ways to win my heart

Day 18: Thirty facts about myself

Day 19: My first love

Day 20: Your celebrity crush

Day 21: Write about love

Day 22: Write about today

Day 23: A letter to someone, anyone

Day 24: Write about a lesson you've learned

Day 25: Something inspired by the 11th image on your phone

Day 26: Your school

Day 27: Someone who inspires me

Day 28: Write about loving someone

Day 29: My goals for the future

Day 30: Write about what you feel when you write

It seems like a lot and some of the questions seem irrelevant, but they make you think and really dig deep into yourself. Life is full of so much uncertainty, but we can get through this together! It will all be okay in the end…I promise!