30 Thoughts I Had On The First Day Of My Senior Year In College

Homework? I don't know her.

132

There's nothing worse than feeling old.

Or knowing an ending is coming full force within the next 9 months. Or the fact that people keep asking what your plans are after graduation. These thoughts just make me want to open a bottle of wine and drink straight from it (I can't prove I'm doing that right now).

Here are some of my thoughts I had on the first day of senior year this year.

1. Why does backpack sweat exist?

2. Okay but how is anyone going to tell I'm a senior when I still look like a freshman?

3. Am I in the right class?

4. Definitely in the right class, maybe.

5. If anyone makes me give an interesting fact about myself I'm going to drop out.

6. Is college education really worth it??

7. When can I make an appointment with my advisor so I can cry in his office?

8. Does the dining hall serve wine? They totally should.

9. Cant believe I'm a senior and I've never been in this building before. Is that bad?

10. I hope my friends are having a nice day!!

11. I'm not having a nice day.

12. Okay it's the first day of school and I'm trying to plan out next semester, can I like, chill?

13. TBH, how do I know when I'm going to eat??

14. Can it be mid-October so there's actually a rhythm to my days?

15. KIDDING!! Please don't make time go faster :(

16. Why are all my friends graduating early? Should I have planned to do that?

17. And why are so many people still studying abroad. It's been 5 semesters and I haven't seen them on campus.

18. Focus on yourself!! Self-care!! Yes!!

19. Homework? I don't know her.

20. Why did I just get 30 emails during one 50 minute class?? Is campus on fire??

21. Are these worries that I can text my therapist about?

22. How am I going to live in the real world without a dining plan? You mean I actually have to pay real money for sushi??

23. Maybe I should drop out. Okay, JK. My parents would cry.

24. I can't believe I could buy 4 Teslas with my tuition money.

25. I want a Tesla.

26. If I work for a nonprofit then I won't be able to afford a Tesla.

27. Could I start a GoFundMe for a Tesla?

28. How long have I been sitting here thinking about Teslas?

29. Ugh, no one can hang out because they're all studying for the LSAT/GRE/MCAT - what do these letters even mean??

30. Is it time to slee now?