30 Thoughts All College Students Have During Finals Week

May the grades be ever in your favor.
20

People walk around in a zombie-like state, their eyes taped open, their face full of hopelessness. An energized smell of coffee grounds fill the air. A tumbleweed scatters across the cafeteria. The library, for once, is full of people. No, it's not the end of the world (although it sure feels like it). It's finals week, and college kids all over the US are questioning their sanity, searching for ways to get a good job without a college degree, and thinking these 30 thoughts:

1. Time to study. I got this.

2.
I have to write two papers and study for three finals. This shouldn’t be too hard, right?

3. Maybe I should check my phone. I know I don’t have any new notifications, but maybe there’s a glitch or something.

4. Ooh! A new Jimmy Fallon video!

5. THIS ONE HAS PUPPIES.

6. What would Jimmy Fallon say about finals?

7. OK. I seriously have to start studying.

8. Wait. What the hell is this? Did we even learn this?

9. *Checks time* I’ve only been studying for five minutes, but I’m pretty sure I’m the smartest person alive.

10. There is no one smarter than me. I’m going to get 100 percent on this final.

11. I’ve officially studied for 15 minutes, I deserve a Netflix break.

12. *Watches an episode* Eh. I have time for another episode.

13. *Watches three more hours of Netflix*

14. Sh*t. I should probably get back to studying.

15. Will my professor give me an A if I bribe them? Because that’s the only way I’m passing this final.

16. Did anyone ever die from drinking too much coffee?

17. All I want to do is sleep.

18. That’s it. I give up. Good night.

19. Why did my college think it was okay to have finals at 8am?

20. What the hell just happened?

21. Is it too late to drop out?

22. I have two more finals. Oh my God.

23. It’s OK. This next final is going to go so much better. I got this.

24. Nope. Nope. I was so wrong. I was terribly wrong.

25. Screw this last final. I don’t even care anymore.

26. Can anyone hear me crying?

27. I would rather be anywhere else than here.

28. Oh my God, I’m done. I’ve never been this happy in my life.

29. Peace out, suckas. I’m going home.

30. You know what the end of the quarter means, right?