"30 Spooky Halloween Questions" Tag

"30 Spooky Halloween Questions" Tag

This is Halloween, this is Halloween...

26362
"30 Spooky Halloween Questions" Tag
Spookiness!

Hey guys! It's my favorite time of year- HALLOWEEN SEASON! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this spooky time of year, and because of that, all my articles this month are going to be Halloween themed! I decided to do the "30 Spooky Halloween Questions" tag first just to warm us up!

1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
This is tough. I love "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr. and "This Is Halloween" by The Candy Spooky Theater, but right now I've been jamming to "The Spook" by KSHMR

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
Oh my god, I don't even want to see TREES in a dark forest. I guess little children- they freak me out the most.

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Yeah! I own one and I mess around with it sometimes.

4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
I have a soft spot for Jigsaw from the Saw series. I also love Jason Voorhees. OH, SWEENEY TODD.

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
My old house was haunted, and whenever I was in the house alone I would hear footsteps coming up the stairs- super freaky.

6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
If there was money involved, I would spend a week in one. Hell, I'd get to know all the spooks. "Don't go need Wolfman with that perfume, he got Asthma."

7. Are you superstitious?
Yes and no. I believe in Superstitions but I still mess around with things like opening Umbrellas inside and walking under ladders.

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
ALL. THE. TIME.

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I've always been fascinated by Bloody Mary for some reason.

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Gore, honestly. I'm a little blood hungry.

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I do. I find it hard to believe we're the only dimension out there.

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
Nope.

13. Do you get scared easily?
I hate to admit it, but I do. I'm extremely jumpy.

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Yeah. My fondest memories from Christmas parties are playing Bloody Mary with my peers in the bathroom.

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
I do. I'm a little religious so I grew up learning about demons and The Devil.

16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
What I usually do- hide in my room and blast the TV.

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
It would be cool to be trapped in a Rob Zombie movie, like House Of 1000 Corpses or The Lords Of Salem.

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Bill from Murder Party! Probably my favorite costume that I've ever been.

19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Hell yeah I would!

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Probably an ax, or a chainsaw!

21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick Or Treating- I love me some free candy.

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
The Killer- duh. ;)

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Not usually, I'm pretty good with watching horror films and not getting scared.

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I'm constantly yelling at the characters- when watching it on the TV. I admit, when I'm seeing a movie in theaters, I have my eyes covered during super scary parts.

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
I'm pretty 50/50 with that.

26. Favorite scary book?
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez. It's more of a black comedy but I would consider it horror. It's also my favorite book of all time.

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I'm not sure- I've been watching horror movies my whole life!

28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I was a pea pod! It was so cute- my dad was the Green Giant.

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
That's a secret. ;) (Okay, fine, Dib from Invader Zim. I'm bad at this whole "secrets" thing).

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I used to have a black cat named Blackie. Maybe this time around I would get a rat and name him Sir Jason The Fourth.