If you have naturally curly hair there are quite a few phrases that will never escape your vocabulary:
1. Why aren't my curls even?! How can one side be super curly and the other be practically flat?
2. Where'd all this frizz come from?
3. I literally just bought conditioner?
4. If I'm running low on conditioner, that could explain this added frizz..
5. Should I really take a chance on this new 'miracle product'.
6. Nope. Always stick with your own products.
7. I wonder if all this hairspray will somehow cause cancer.
8. I can't find my comb... I've lost it again.
9. I can't ask *insert name here* for her brush because this is not 1972.
10. Am I really bored enough to spend a ridiculous amount of time straightening my hair in vain?
11. If I do straighten my hair, it's practically like having two personalities
12. NO YOU DO NOT WANT NATURALLY CURLY HAIR!!!
13. Do you really think I'd make my hair look like this on purpose?
14. Maybe this new quite bun will tame my curls
15. Will my hair ever be soft?
16. I'm just a king/queen in a crown of curls
17. Maybe my parents should of named me medusa.
18. What in the world is a "dime-sized" amount?
19. Where'd my bobby pin go?
20. I wish these people would stop feeling my hair
21. How do people manage to use a curling iron to perfect their curls because mine just manage to never fall right
22. When will people understand the difference between naturally curly hair and "curled" hair?
23. Sorry I can't hear you over the volume of my hair
24. I'm starting to realize maybe the top thing on the list of things I can't control is my hair.
25. I wonder what it's like to not have to worry about humidity.
26. My hair is actually probably about three inches longer than this.
27. I'm going to have to learn to embrace this mess
28. If I didn't have to spend all this money on products I'd be able to put myself through college.
29. Hey, at least I tried to tame my hair. My outfit will just have to wait.
30. At the end of the day, I could not imagine life any other way.