30 Love Songs To Add To Your Valentine's Playlist This Year​

These songs will make you feel the love!

4

Sometimes it's hard to express how you're feeling to others and it can be easier to let others do the talking (or singing) for you. Sometimes, music allows you to feel emotions stronger than you think. Here are a few beautifully written songs, divided by popular categories, that will help your valentine understand how you feel about them!

Country

1. "Forever and Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis
  2. "You Make It Easy" by Jason Aldean
  3. "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
  4. "Just To See You Smile" by Tim McGraw
  5. "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton
  6. "Loving You Easy" by Zac Brown Band
  7. "Forever After All" by Luke Combs
  8. "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton
  9. "Our Song" by Taylor Swift
  10. "Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban

Pop

1. "Holy" by Justin Bieber feat. Chance the Rapper
  2. "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" by Ella Eyre
  3. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
  4. "Put A Little Love On Me" by Niall Horan
  5. "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur
  6. "Anyone" by Justin Bieber
  7. "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" by James Taylor
  8. "Violet" by Bad Suns
  9. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
  10. "Don't Give Up On Me" by Andy Grammar

Rap/Hip-Hop

1. "LOVE." by Kendrick Lamar feat. Zacari
  2. "Bound 2" by Kanye West
  3. "Best I Ever Had" by Drake
  4. "Planez" by Jeremih feat. J. Cole
  5. "Heebiejeesbies" by Amine feat. Kehlani
  6. "Sunroof" by WESTSIDE BOOGIE feat. Dana Williams
  7. "Say It" by Tory Lanez
  8. "Ex Calling" by 6Lack
  9. "LOYALTY." by Kendrick Lamar feat. Rihanna
  10. "Dilemma" by Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland

Whether you are here to just discover new music or to express what you're feeling to your significant other, these songs will make you fall in love again and again. Even if you're riding solo or celebrating February 14th with your gal or guy friends, these songs remind you that you are loved no matter what. And if you're totally not feeling the love this weekend, that's fine too! Go out and buy yourself some flowers and chocolate - you deserve them.