3 Ways To Conquer A Positive Mindset Today

Life can get hard, but you shouldn't let it bring you down!
160

Life is like a rollercoaster. At some points, we are lifted high with a bright attitude and excited while other times it feels like we hit rock bottom and feel so upset and down. Life does get hard at times, we all know and have experienced this. It is good to have emotions and feel what life throws at you but it isn't okay to be depressed over the same thing forever. Being happy and positive isn't always easy but with the right mindset, you can conquer anything.

In this post, I write three main ways to conquer a positive mindset today!

1. Positivity is a choice

Everyone experiences pain and trouble at one point or another in life. It is actually healthy to grieve and feel emotions when you need to. But to conquer a positive mindset, you must realize that positivity is a choice. You are the one in control of your thoughts and feelings, nobody else.

To be happy, you must desire it and put in an effort to see the light in the darkness. Some negativity will bring you down but what counts is that you are aiming for the positivity and reprogramming your head to see the good in the bad.

When you conquer this mindset, there is no more pointing fingers and blaming others. You hold the own key to your happiness.

2. Share positivity with others

You can share positivity in a variety of ways. From complimenting someone, sending flowers, or even volunteering somewhere! These are all different ways to put a smile on someone else's face and even make you feel better about yourself personally.

Many people appreciate happiness, so the more you share it, the more you will feel it for yourself.

Many people ask me why I have dedicated so many hours to volunteering (almost 1,000 now). Well, I do love to help others but I have realized that helping them also helps me too! It opens my mind to new experiences and brings gratitude and happiness into my life.

3. Avoid negative influences

Instead of hanging out with people that just keep you where you are in life or bring you down, avoid them and surround yourself with positive people instead.

Happiness and smiling can be contagious. Think about it, by always hanging out with people that tend to look at the bright side of things and encourage you, you are more likely to feel happy too! When you are hanging out with negative people you are more likely to feel upset and less confident about yourself.

Take a minute and think about the top ten people you hang out with...

Are they benefiting you or bringing you down?

Being positive will make it much more simple to get through certain areas when life gets challenging. And there are several different easy ways to bring positivity into your life.

If you are interested in more ways to be positive, you can check out my post on my blog - https://1dayat-atime.com/2018/04/11/50-simple-step... !

I hope you enjoy these and can put some of them to use today.

Do you have a favorite way to practice positivity? Which one is it?