Goal Setting

3 Tips For Setting Goals

Lets smash some goals.

148
3 Tips For Setting Goals

Okay so we have all had a time where we've been wanting to make our goals but do not know where to start. Setting goals is a very important part to life in every aspect. I feel that it is especially important to set daily and long term goals as well. .

Write Down Where You're Headed

Writing

c1.staticflickr.com

Write down your goals first.

Always know what it is that you want to accomplish. What are your goals and why are you wanting to accomplish them. Then think to yourself are these short term or long term goals to determine what can be accomplished soon and what will take time

Create An Outline

Example of Outline

i.vimeocdn.com

So you have chosen to set out and accomplish those goals, create an outline to assist you. Creating an outline of your goal and your journey of how you will accomplish this goal is a very important element in your success of smashing your goals. Creating an outline as such

A. Goal~

1. Steps to accomplish

-what is needed

-what will be difficult

-timeline of actions set to accomplish goals

Create an outline of your steps as well as a chronological timeline of your actions that you will take to accomplish your goals.

Support

Helping Hand

upload.wikimedia.org

While I don't feel that it is necessary for support it is a good element to have to knock out goals. Having someone by your side to encourage you and push you to accomplish your goals is a great way to stay on track . Nothing over the top but just some positive support and feedback are always a good element to have when accomplishing your goals.