It's October and you know what that means.... time to do every fall activity you can before it gets too cold! Here are just a few "must-do"s:

​​​​​​Decorate 

media.giphy.com

fake cobwebs, lights, streamers, skeletons, pumpkins, you name it- any and all decorations are very well appreciated.

Go get your favorite pumpkin spiced drink

It's that time of year again: pumpkin spiced everything. Whether it's a latte, cider, ale, or anything in between, now's the time.

Carve pumpkins

Get out your carving tools and pick out your design! And if you're feeling a little crazy, you could even make it a jack-o-lantern!

Roast pumpkin seeds

After you've carved your pumpkin, there's nothing better to do with all the seeds than to roast 'em! Super simple and super yummy!

Hay ride

Bundle up and grab some friends! If you're really feeling the Halloween vibes, a haunted hay ride never fails to set in the spookies!

Make your friends a Halloween basket

Put anything from candy to a few good halloween movies in there, and no matter what it is, there's no doubt it'll brighten up their day

Watch Hocus Pocus

Speaking of Halloween movies..... this one is a "must-watch" around Halloween time

Go costume shopping

Or even make your own! You can also coordinate a group costume with friends or family, and have a costume making party!

Go Candy shopping

Now's the time to stock up for trick-or-treaters!

Make a wreath

Now it's really starting to feel like fall

Make sure you're caught up on every American Horror Story episode

Halloween is all about creepy, and no show does creepy better than AHS

Visit a haunted house

Grab some good friends and see who gets the most scared!

Make pumpkin pie

Is it really October if you don't make pumpkin pie?

Go to a pumpkin patch

It's basically mandatory

Go on a drive and look at all the leaves changing

Make a good playlist and hit the road! Even grab some friends to join you too, and go look at all the leaves while they last.

Drink cider

Lots of it. You can even do a coffee-shop-hop and go around your town to various coffee shops, trying to find the best cider.

go to a Corn Maze

Divide your friends into teams and see who gets out first!

Apple picking

t really just isn't fall until you've done this as well

Jump in a leaf pile

Cause it's fall and, well, why not

Tell scary stories

Gather some friends and see who's got the scariest story.... and who gets the most scared.

After you've done all this.... it's Christmas time. Get ready and get spirited.