3 New Movies That I Want To Watch During Summer 2022!

The three summer movies that I want to watch from least anticipated to most anticipated are Jurassic World: Dominion, Top Gun: Maverick, and Minions: The Rise of Gru.

730
https://www.maxpixel.net/Tv-Modern-Man-Room-Technology-Watching-Office-3774381

1. Jurassic World: Dominion

My family and I watched the first two movies of the Jurassic World franchise. My family and I have seen Jurassic Park as well. The cast from this movie will be in the new movie. We look forward to seeing the cast from Jurassic Park and how this movie will conclude the franchise.

2. Top Gun: Maverick

I watched Top Gun with two of my sisters before. It was great. We enjoyed listening to “Danger Zone” by Kenny Loggins, and “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin. Now, we added “Main Titles (You’ve Been Called Back To Top Gun)” by Harold Faltermeyer from the new movie to our list. At first, we did not want to watch this movie. However, a lot of people online said that this was one of the best movies that they have ever watched this year. Now, we have to try this movie out. We will miss “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin since it will not be featured in the film. We will also miss the two actresses from Top Gun, Meg Ryan (played as Carole Bradshaw) and Kelly McGillis (played as Charlie Blackwood). At least they kept “Danger Zone” by Kenny Loggins.

3. Minions: The Rise of Gru

This is now the number one funny movie of the year. A lot of people online said that they like the movie very much. It brings nostalgia to Despicable Me. My sisters and I are very excited to see this movie. What makes it more exciting is the TikTok trend where men join together in suits as they watch the movie in theaters. We would like to try that trend out if we ever go watch it at the movie theatre. We cannot wait to see the epic moments and how Gru and the minions bond with each other in the movie.