3 Books That All Bookworms Must Read

3 Books That All Bookworms Must Read

Are you a big fan of reading but can't think of a good book to read? This is the article for you.

358
3 Books That All Bookworms Must Read

With everything going on in the world today, reading is a great way to escape from the stress and anxieties of our surroundings. Reading is a way to escape what is going on in your day to day life and transport yourself to someplace different.

Personally, I am a bookworm. I love reading and I love where I go when I read. I also know that there are a lot of people who love reading and are always looking for a good book to read. If you are looking for a good book to read, keep reading.

1. "Harry Potter" series by: JK Rowling

Photo by Rae Tian on Unsplash

If you've never read the Harry Potter series, it may seem overwhelming. There are eight novels in the original series and one playwright in the newer series. However, once you sit down and start to read the first novel "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," you will be sucked in. It is a series full of twists and turns including action, drama, and even a little romance. (Also, a good idea that I recommend is every time you finish one of the books, watch the corresponding movie. You are able to find all of the similarities and differences).

2. "Once and For All" by: Sarah Dessen

Photo by Mohammadmahdi Entezarian on Unsplash

This is for all of my romance novel lovers. Sarah Dessen is a young adult romance novelist and after reading a majority of her work, I can state that "Once and For All" is her best yet. The amount of twists and turns in this novel really makes you feel like you're reading about a real relationship instead of the Hollywood fantasy that is written about in most novels.

3. The Hunger Games trilogy by: Suzanne Collins

Photo by Sinziana Susa on Unsplash

This trilogy is probably my favorite series of all time. This series was what started my obsession with reading and if you haven't read it, I 100% recommend doing so. From the first page in "The Hunger Games," you immediately get sucked right into the life of Katniss Everdeen and her selfless acts to try and save the ones she loves most, and these acts are what end up driving the rest of the series.