Pitch Perfect

27 Pitch Perfect Moments That Will Still Be Hilarious 100 Years From Now

"Crushed it."

102
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkHTio_OFuo

"Pitch Perfect" is one of my favorite movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, you need to right away. The film centers around an all girls Acapella group called "The Barden Bellas" as they try to prepare for an Acapella competition. The movie as a whole is hilarious, and the moments listed below are just a few of them.

1. When Fat Amy nailed her audition. 

media.giphy.com

2. When Aubrey questioned Fat Amy's exercise technique. 

media.giphy.com

3. When Aubrey wasn't taking no for an answer. 

media.giphy.com

"Aca-believe it!"

4. When Stacie was brutally honest.

media.giphy.com

"Yeah, we know, Stacie."

"Only 'cause I just told you."

5. When Fat Amy wasn't afraid to get between Aubrey and Chloe's catfight. 

media.giphy.com

6. When Fat Amy swore her revenge. 

media.giphy.com

7. When Jesse provided unique entertainment for Beca. 

media.giphy.com

8. Basically whenever Benji was around. 

media.giphy.com

9. When Jesse was drunk. 

media.giphy.com

10. When Fat Amy said no to serious exercise. 

media.giphy.com

11. When Lilly got a little too personal. 

media.giphy.com

12. When Fat Amy already knew what was coming out of Cynthia's mouth. 

media.giphy.com

"We all know where this is going."

13. And she was right. 

media.giphy.com

"It all started when I broke up with my girlfriend."

14. When Fat Amy was more grossed out by Aubrey's projectile vomit than everyone else. 

media.giphy.com

15. When Fat Amy gently turned down Bumper's advances. 

media.giphy.com

16. When Bumper threw a "big ass burrito" at Fat Amy. 

media.giphy.com

17. Whenever any "aca-" term was used. 

media.giphy.com

18. When Fat Amy tried to remain optimistic after Chloe revealed she had nodes. 

media.giphy.com

19. When Fat Amy felt no shame. 

media.giphy.com

20. When Fat Amy threw this shade at the Trebles. 

media.giphy.com

21. When Fat Amy had a heart-to-heart with the rest of the Bellas. 

media.giphy.com

22. And when she discreetly wanted some sexy time with Bumper. 

media.giphy.com

23. Oh, and when she wasn't afraid tell someone how she really felt. 

media.giphy.com

24. When Aubrey didn't give a good enough reason to use the word "penetrate." 

media.giphy.com

25. When this dude took his job a little too seriously. 

media.giphy.com

26. When Fat Amy got a little too into the performance. 

media.giphy.com

27. And when Lilly and Donald had a nice moment. 

media.giphy.com

I realized most of these are Fat Amy moments...but that's okay. She's the heart and soul of this masterpiece anyway. 

media.giphy.com