29 THINGS EVERY COLLEGE GIRL SHOULD KNOW

For all the girls currently in college, just starting, or about to graduate. You know these 29 things are true.

428
Huffington Post

1. HOW TO MAKE A MICROWAVABLE MEAL

Life is hard, knowing how not to screw up the easiest thing in the world, is helpful. Just follow the directions!!

3. THE KEY TO HAVING AN AMAZING ROOM

LIGHTS! LIGHTS! LIGHTS! LIGHTS! LIGHTS!

4. STAYING ON TOP OF YOUR SHIT IS PRIORITY

Staying on top of your work is super important or else you get behind, and you will die.

5. HOW TO THROW SHADE IN AN ACCURATE WAY

Use it to get back at that girl that did that thing

6. LEAVING TOXIC PEOPLE BEHIND IS OKAY

DUMP them. They suck and you don't need that negativity. I'm not just talking about boyfriends or girlfriends, I'm talking about friends. Even if they're your best friend, if they are not good for you, you need to leave them behind.

7. BEING 100% COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF

Learn who you are and how you work. Be comfortable in your clothes, your hair, and your body. There is only one you, and you don't need to change it.

8. YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR

You are better!! I'm reiterating it because it's true.

9. BOYS ARE CANCELED

10. COFFEE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND

Coffee will save your butt during every hard week of the term. Keeping you going till the end of time.

11. DRINKING IS GREAT BUT WILL RUIN YOU

You'll love it while you're doing it, and hate yourself the next morning.

12. MAKEUP IS NEVER REQUIRED

You are beautiful just the way you are. Fact.

13. SKIRTS ONE DAY AND SWEATPANTS THE NEXT IS OKAY!!!

Change it up, you'll feel better.

14. THE FRESHMAN FIFTEEN HAPPENS TO EVERYONE

It sucks but you'll get through it.

15. YOU DON'T NEED TO JOIN A SORORITY TO MAKE FRIENDS

You will make friends everywhere, just let it happen. If you don't want to join a sorority, don't.

16. YOU'RE GONNA MEET SOME OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE(BRIDESMAIDS) IN COLLEGE

I met two girls who I know will be my bridesmaids, they are the most amazing friends ever.

17. HOW TO COOK AN ACTUAL MEAL

Learn to make real food, your wallet will thank you.

18. STAYING UP TILL 3 AM EVERY NIGHT IS NORMAL BUT SO IS GOING TO BED BY 11 PM

If you can do it. Do it. if you can't, go to sleep. Stop reading this and sleep.

19. NEVER LEAVE A PARTY WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS

Don't be that girl.

20. ALWAYS INTERRUPT IF A CREEP IS HITTING ON YOUR FRIEND

Save your girl. Save the stranger. Save your enemy. Never let that happen.

21. DON'T USE TINDER TO ACTUALLY HOOK UP WITH PEOPLE

It's fun to mess with people, but be careful.

22. SCHOOL BEFORE PARTIES. ALWAYS!!

Do your work!!

23. BEING DEPENDABLE IS IMPORTANT

Having people trust you is important, being a flake is immature.

25. BOOKS ARE GOOD

Read a book if you have the time.

26. DRINKING IS NOT REQUIRED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!

Never feel pressured into anything, if someone is pressuring you, leave.

27. HEADPHONES ARE SO IMPORTANT

Block out those annoying people in your building.

28. HYDRATE

Water is essential to life, which means you should drink it often.

29. BE OPEN TO MEETING NEW PEOPLE

Meeting people is fantastic, you're at college,there are people everywhere. There are so many people from many different backgrounds. Meet them, make friends, and conquer the world.