29 Things Forever Friends Understand That No One Ever Will

Everyone has their person.

1116

We all have those friends who know everything about you. Those people who you can be yourself around without any judgement. They are your forever friends and hold a special spot in your life.

1. A friend who you can be your complete self around and not feel embarrassed at all.

2. Someone who you can relax with and binge watch a Netflix series together.

3. A friend who can tell you the truth about how you look.

4. Someone who will always be there when a guy/girl disappoints you.

5. A friend who knows exactly who you have been crushing on and always points it out.

6. Someone who can be the perfect wing-woman/ wing-man.

7. A friend who can give you that great confidence boost.

8. Someone who has a ton of embarrassing photos of you on their camera roll.

9. But a friend who also has a ton of insta-worthy pictures with you.

10. A friend who can help you in need.

11. A forever friend is someone who knows when you are cranky and tells you how it is.

12. A friend who gets excited over the same things you do.

13. Someone who knows your limits and looks out for you.

14. A friend who can comfort you when things go wrong.

15. Someone who will listen to you over-analyze about everything.

16. A friend who helps you with that perfect text response.

17. The friend who loves ordering food with you at random times.

18. Someone who won't judge you for last night activities.

19. The person who knows exactly what you are thinking just by facial expressions.

20. Someone who can drop everything and randomly dance with you.

21. The friend who you plan your whole entire future life with.

22. Someone who can comfort you when you need it.

23. The friend who helps you get ready for a night out and about.

24. Someone who will always be real with you and help you deal with your issues.

25.The friend who helps you when you do reckless things.

26. Someone who you are so sarcastic with that you don't know if it's actually the truth when they compliment you.

27. The friend who will always be right next to you.

28. Someone who you can cuddle with after a long day.

29. The friend who will kiss away all the haters.